BlockBuster 3 for $20 $14.99 & Under

Sawman

CAGiversary!
I don't know if this deal is Nation Wide, But all of my local Dallas stores are running 3 previously Viewed movied for $20. @ $14.99 and under. Also the $9.99 and under were 4 for $20.

I picked up some fairly new things, like Ressurecting the Champ, Waterhourse (for Sawboy), and Rendition.

I will be heading back today, to see if they have pulled anything else worth buying.

Most blockbusters have been doing this for years. It is a pretty good deal except for the custom blockbuster packaging which removes any inserts if there were ever any.

[quote name='dkim064']any blurays?[/QUOTE]

Not that I found..

[quote name='mj1984']Most blockbusters have been doing this for years. It is a pretty good deal except for the custom blockbuster packaging which removes any inserts if there were ever any.[/QUOTE]

The only custom lithos that I saw, where for the Blockbuster Exclusive titles. and thats just a blue frame around the front cover.

Its normally 2 for $20 on the $14.99 movies so this is sort of a deal if you're still buying DVDs.

By the way Blockbuster raised their prices on their new blu-rays a few weeks ago, I remember Juno went from $29.99 to $39.99, Shall We Dance from $16.99 to $24.99 (who's going to buy this for $25?) and Unbreakable from $24.99 to $29.99...those probably weren't the only price increases =(

BB has been retarded on repricing lately. stuff will go up, only to be down again days later. and for some reason after HD died, they started marking up BR.

And there are no BRs at BB for 14.99 or under, only HD if you manage to find any.

Hey thanks for posting this! I like when I can go get newer movies on the cheap that aren't worth getting in high def. The CC/BB $4.99 and $3.99 movie rotation can be pretty weak at times.

Are the HD DVDs that were put up for sale about 2-3 months ago included? I think my local store still has quite a few.

[quote name='Optical']Are the HD DVDs that were put up for sale about 2-3 months ago included? I think my local store still has quite a few.[/QUOTE]

Im not sure, since none of my stores have them. The sign just said 3 for $20 dvd's $14.99 and under, But I'd try.

[quote name='freshzen']Its normally 2 for $20 on the $14.99 movies so this is sort of a deal if you're still buying DVDs.=([/quote]

I still do alright, haven't made the move yet, been holding out until june 12th. I'll be one of the cool kids soon!!

I got Gone Baby Gone, The Mist, and Into the Wild - all regular dvd but 2/3 aren't blu yet so I've been looking for a good deal for them.

bread's done
Back