Blockbuster 3 for 20 games

KeeperX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So I went to the blockbuster on Silverado Ranch in Las Vegas today and they had a 3 for 20 table. I assumed it was the generic PV table with crap on it.. My friends and I took a closer look and got some massive deals.

We walked away with:
Me: Splinter Cell: PT (Xbox), Gladius (Xbox), and Twin Snakes
Friend 1: Splinter Cell: PT (XBX), Zelda: WW (GC), and Twin Snakes
Friend 2: Mario Party 5, Return of the King (GCN), and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

All in all it wasn't a bad haul, especially after getting Psi Ops for 20 and Unreal 2 for 10 at Fry's.

-John

Wow great find, was it a franchise or corporate store since some of the franchise make up there own sales, so this could be YMMV.

it's always good to have another City of Sin person here.

Edit: Guess I should look at when someone joions, oh well sorry anyway didn't mean any offense.

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'd like to say welcome to CAG, as you are pretty new[/quote]

hahahaha

he's been here for months more than you

hahahaha[/quote]

Sorry about that, I only saw how many posts he has done and just assumed he was a newbie from the CC sale. Didn't mean anything by it.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'd like to say welcome to CAG, as you are pretty new[/quote]

hahahaha

he's been here for months more than you

hahahaha[/quote]

Sorry about that, I only saw how many posts he has done and just assumed he was a newbie from the CC sale. Didn't mean anything by it.[/quote]

ah it's nothing

I just find it funny is all

i didnt mean anything either

Great deal, it's definitely YMMV though. Just went to a Blockbuster in DFW and they didn't have a 3 for 20 table or any great deals. Best one was Max Payne 2 (Xbox) for $12.

Definitely a YMMV. We went back because the MP5 was scratched up and got it exchanged. They were on sale that low because they didn't have cases for PV and the manager wanted them out ASAP.

There are no stickers on the discs, and only one had an intruction booklet (Gladius). This makes up a little for my friends and I losing out on the CC deal. It really was just an odd find. We weren't even planning to do anything but rent the Bourne Identity (which we didn't end up getting).

bread's done
Back