Blockbuster.com - 30% Off - New Games, DVD's, Blu-Rays - Now with 94cent Shipping!

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Taken from Slickdeals:
[quote name='Wessider']Save 30% on select DVDs from our Previously Viewed Collection. It doesn't say the criteria, just select DVDs.
Enter promo code holidaysurprise at checkout. We will even pay for shipping and handling. Offer expires on 1/31/09.

www.blockbuster.com

UPDATE: The 30% code worked on anything I tried but doesn't give free shipping unless it a select used DVD.
UPDATE: They have Guitar Hero. Guitar Hero search results
UPDATE: Added screenshot of email. Sorry it has no details about which used DVDs have free shipping. [/quote]

Tried it on a few games and it works. Be sure to enter the code with no spaces.

I know some of you out there have a ton of GameRush credit so now's the time to spend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god. Blockbuster customer support are the dumbest fucks ever. The first guy I spoke to kept saying that if the free shipping doesn't show up to call them back later. I said the coupon code had nothing to do with free shipping. After the third time he kept reiterating about the free shipping I asked for a manager. She too started to repeat the crap about free shipping and suggested I try another computer. Also suggested that my first order may have been the reason why the code wouldn't work now EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SHOWING UP AS WORKING EARLIER TODAY. They did not listen one bit.

If anyone got Gears of War 2 LE from Blockbuster for 30% off, let me know. The only useful thing she did was say if I could get their account number (?) she could look for the difference in cost. I don't know if she'd do anything with that information or just go on a tangent about free shipping.

EDIT: Ends 1/31/09, eh? The above poster was right. I need to call back I suppose and tell them the damn code is supposed to be good.

Well, after I gassed out a lot of my blood, I happened to take a stroll down Slickdeals Lane and someone posted a 20% off code. "Dealtaker" Worked for me for Gears of War 2 Limited Edition. I'm disappointed I missed out on 6.25, but then again this is flip credit.

EDIT: I hit submit and it says "Gears of War 2 LE no longer available for purchase"
fuck YOU BLOCKBUSTER fuck YOU fuck YOU fuck YOU I'M GOING TO FLIP CRANINUM BUKKAKE TO YOUR STUPID fuckING STORE 100 TIMES AND SHIT BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR CHILDREN YOU ASSHOLES *bloodshot*

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Well, after I gassed out a lot of my blood, I happened to take a stroll down Slickdeals Lane and someone posted a 20% off code. "Dealtaker" Worked for me for Gears of War 2 Limited Edition. I'm disappointed I missed out on 6.25, but then again this is flip credit.

EDIT: I hit submit and it says "Gears of War 2 LE no longer available for purchase"
fuck YOU BLOCKBUSTER fuck YOU fuck YOU fuck YOU I'M GOING TO FLIP CRANINUM BUKKAKE TO YOUR STUPID fuckING STORE 100 TIMES AND SHIT BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR CHILDREN YOU ASSHOLES *bloodshot*[/quote]

u mad?

Well crap. If the site worked worth a damn, I would have gotten my order in 4 days ago, gotten everything I wanted and at 30% off.

I did settle for 20% off what I could:

Oblivion GOTY (PS3) $21.96
Timeshift (PS3) $14.63
Ratchet & Clank (PS2) $9.50

Also wanted Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS2), but when I got to the order screen, it said it was no longer available, even though it still shows up in the list.

Thanks to Friend of Sonic for posting "Dealtaker", I was able to get 20% LBP. It bothers me buying things at full price when there is a way to get it cheaper legally.

yeah my order is still in progress as well. i placed the order last week, but with the holidays and all, i guess i should just be patient. has anyone received their order yet?

BBV support sucks!! I tried canceling my order 3 times already and they keep bullshitting that they can't override the system. I got for the 360 RBSV2, Burnout Paradise and Bad Company for 65 bucks shipped. Is that good?

[quote name='lito88']BBV support sucks!! I tried canceling my order 3 times already and they keep bullshitting that they can't override the system. I got for the 360 RBSV2, Burnout Paradise and Bad Company for 65 bucks shipped. Is that good?[/QUOTE]

If they are factory sealed, yes.

Otherwise those are pretty average used eBay prices.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']If they are factory sealed, yes.

Otherwise those are pretty average used eBay prices.[/quote]
Yep brand new sealed.

does anyone know how long it takes for the games to leave the warehouse, wherever it is? and how long on average it takes for games to get to you? I just ordered 9 games total, 2 separate transactions, all says in progress after I just paid 2 days ago. I've never ordered from blockbuster, hopefully they don't let me down, if anyone eva ordered from them, please post your experiences with them. thanks :)

fuck YOU BLOCKBUSTER fuck YOU fuck YOU fuck YOU I'M GOING TO FLIP CRANINUM BUKKAKE TO YOUR STUPID fuckING STORE 100 TIMES AND SHIT BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR CHILDREN YOU ASSHOLES *bloodshot*[/quote]

this is by far the funniest thing i've heard in a long time!:applause:

just got my shipment confirmation email tonight. it says that the shipment will arrive in 2 to 5 business days. i guess that wasn't too bad considering the order was placed on dec 24th.

They aren't the fastest, I am still waiting on Lego Star Wars, it has been 2 weeks I believe. I received the rest of my order, just not that game.

By any chance are the packages sent in bubble wrap envelopes because it usually takes 1-2 weeks. Sorry I do not know what they are called. I'm hoping for my package to be delivered next week, hopefully.

[quote name='david12795']Thats weird "holidaysurprise"doesn't work for me =/

it gives me this

???en_US.promotionCode.eligibility.saletype.SELL_NEW???[/quote]
Yep. In an earlier post, it was noted that it stopped working on Monday afternoon, even though the original promo was through 1/31/09.

The code "Dealtaker" was still working for 20% off.

[quote name='flix1']Yep. In an earlier post, it was noted that it stopped working on Monday afternoon, even though the original promo was through 1/31/09.

The code "Dealtaker" was still working for 20% off.[/quote]

:(.

oh well the game would still be 13 dollars total. I guess newegg doesnt make much of a difference since its $15 shipped.

[quote name='david12795']:(.

oh well the game would still be 13 dollars total. I guess newegg doesnt make much of a difference since its $15 shipped.[/quote]
yea, pay the extra 2. blockbuster's shipping is terrible.

I ordered Valkyria Chronicles last Tuesday (23rd). I got my order confirmation like in 5 minutes and shipping confirmation that Wednesday. My order came in Saturday. I wonder why I got mine so fast.

[quote name='rockeith']I ordered Valkyria Chronicles last Tuesday (23rd). I got my order confirmation like in 5 minutes and shipping confirmation that Wednesday. My order came in Saturday. I wonder why I got mine so fast.[/quote]

I'm jealous. Ordered the same game on the 24th and my order is still flagged as "In Progress."

Received one game yesterday, hopefully the other one today. Makes no sense...they both shipped the same day, why not ship them together?

First one was shipped Priority Mail, but it was heavier & required a box (Lips w/mics). Stranglehold was prolly shipped in an envelope via 1st Class or Media Mail.

bread's done
Back