Blockbuster: Fable III $34.99

At mission42.

Actually Fable 3 is 39.99 on amazon.ca and Newegg.ca doesn't even have it in stock.

What you are missing is that this is a Canadian forum, not American, as such 34.99 is a good price.

Newegg.com I am lead to believe does not ship to Canada, and Amazon.com does but, I would guess (i have not tried) the shipping/duty would off set the $5.85 savings.

Thanks for the heads up Nukkus.

[quote name='LtKetch']At mission42.

Actually Fable 3 is 39.99 on amazon.ca and Newegg.ca doesn't even have it in stock.

What you are missing is that this is a Canadian forum, not American, as such 34.99 is a good price.

Newegg.com I am lead to believe does not ship to Canada, and Amazon.com does but, I would guess (i have not tried) the shipping/duty would off set the $5.85 savings.

Thanks for the heads up Nukkus.[/QUOTE]

Ah shoot, I did miss that. Sorry, just trying to give a heads up on the best deals and I biffed it. :( Sorry my northern friends.

[quote name='LtKetch']At mission42.
34.99 is a good price.
[/QUOTE]

I disagree, I got Fable 3 when it was released, and I regret it, Fable 3 is worth 19.99 tops. Of course that's just my opinion.

[quote name='JaredFrost']I disagree, I got Fable 3 when it was released, and I regret it, Fable 3 is worth 19.99 tops. Of course that's just my opinion.[/QUOTE]
how can you ever regret a game that lets you render villagers unconscious using only the power of your own farts?

[quote name='JaredFrost']I disagree, I got Fable 3 when it was released, and I regret it, Fable 3 is worth 19.99 tops. Of course that's just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Whether the game is "good enough" at that price is completely subjective, and not my point. Some games at $1.00 would not be a good price because I have no interest in paying for them. I was not intending to give a judgement on value, only a price comparison to what I have seen Fable 3 selling for in Canada. Remember Mission42 was giving lower US prices, as such $34.99 is a "good price". Meaning you are not paying over the market value, at least in Canada.

I agree, $34.99 is still too much considering what I have heard about the game (and my backlog), but in Canada it is the best price currently available to my knowledge. Which is really too bad, I have purchased the previous Fable games day one and enjoyed them.

I think Fable II is still better than Fable III.

For those who have played Fable III, I think once I did the mission "Missing Play" I realized the game was not as good as Fable II. After a few more hours, I decided to trade in the game.

[quote name='LtKetch'] Some games at $1.00 would not be a good price because I have no interest in paying for them.[/QUOTE]

Like The Golden Compress for xbox 360, I paid 1 dollar for that and still felt ripped off.

I really enjoyed fable 3. Well worth 35 bucks. Only thing I hated about it is you had no warning when the end of the game came. I dont want to spoil it for anyone but it would have been nice if at the last cut scene they gave you some kind of warning like fallout new vegas that if you keep going there was no turning back.

bread's done
Back