Blockbuster games $2.99

Darthrook

CAGiversary!
I went to blockbuster today (07/15/04) and they had Dark Angel and Haven for $2.99 each. Those were the only two 2.99 games I saw there. I don't know if this is just the one store I went to, or if it is in other stores, but anyways thought I would give you all a heads up.

Darthrook

YMMV on this one, as I was there today also and didn't see this. I did find Serious sam next encounter for 9.99 so I got 2 of them for $15. :)

i think these are pretty much ymmv type deals. Where exactly did you see them at?

I know i've seen fluctuating prices on games both new and used at the blockbusters here in San Antonio.

my best blockbuster deal of all time was when i picked up suikoden, vagrant story, and triple play 97 for only 20 bucks. In '97, that was one helluva deal.

I've seen a couple of copies of Max Payne 2 for Xbox for $12.99 at Blockbuster.

I mostly go there for the 2 for $20 previously viewed DVDs.

[quote name='Darthrook']I went to blockbuster today (07/15/04) and they had Dark Angel and Haven for $2.99 each. Those were the only two 2.99 games I saw there. I don't know if this is just the one store I went to, or if it is in other stores, but anyways thought I would give you all a heads up.

Darthrook[/quote]

I think both of those are PO games at EB and trade the 2 for $20 deal towards GTA: San Andreas, Halo 2, Fable, Spiderman 2, and a few others. Nice profit.

I havent seen any for 3 bucks but also havent been there for a while, on the other hand I have picked up a good few games for like 5-10 so yeah I like this new deal can get 2 like $20 games for almost $10 or less now thats a sweet deal.

i made out like an inner city thug today, did that trade 2 deal and came out with Riddick, Spiderman 2, and Showdown:Legends of Wrestling all for no out of pocket money!!! and still have $21 dollars in credit!!
But I didn't even see any $2.99 games I was too excited!

[quote name='Dok Diamond']My BB sucks, they never have games for sale[/quote]

Ditto. The ones in my area only have a tiny selection of games. They are all old games, most (possibly all) are used, and all are at MSRP or (usually) higher.

[quote name='Snowcone'][quote name='Darthrook']I went to blockbuster today (07/15/04) and they had Dark Angel and Haven for $2.99 each. Those were the only two 2.99 games I saw there. I don't know if this is just the one store I went to, or if it is in other stores, but anyways thought I would give you all a heads up.

Darthrook[/quote]

I think both of those are PO games at EB and trade the 2 for $20 deal towards GTA: San Andreas, Halo 2, Fable, Spiderman 2, and a few others. Nice profit.[/quote]

Haven is PO for sure, I traded it in yesterday for $20 off of Tales Of Symphonia.

[quote name='cougartai']my best blockbuster deal of all time was when i picked up suikoden, vagrant story, and triple play 97 for only 20 bucks. In '97, that was one helluva deal.[/quote]

You bought Vagrant Story in 1997? Pretty cool, considering it didn't come out until 2000. I don't mean to flame. I just think you might have made a typo (confused Triple Play 97 with whatever year you actually bought those).

Almost all the BBs here (Indy) have older PS1 stuff for $2.99. I picked up Asteroids and Street Fighter Alpha 3 for $4.50 total a week or so back...

RD

bread's done
Back