Blockbuster Gift Card Deal, save $20-30

SanjuroTsubaki

CAGiversary!
I'm a Blockbuster video employee and I am offering a Blockbuster video gift card containing at least $60 to the highest bidder. I believe there is $63 or so on my account but not 100% sure until I go in today.

But long story short, I built up that credit to purchase the Batman Begins 2-Disc DVD and some of the older Batman films being re-released tommorrow. Turns out we are not recieving any of them. My Blockbuster is a franchise store, meaning we are privatly owned and do not recieve the same ammount of deals and items as the larger corporate stores. All the BBs around my area are within the same franchise and are not recieving the items as well. But I really want to purchase these DVDs and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not looking for alot, maybe within the $30-40 dollar range or who ever gives the best offer on PayPal. When I go in tonight I will convert my credit to a gift card and can either
A. Give the account number on the gift card.
B. Send the card
C. If you are looking for any particular films or deals, such as a copy of say a widescreen version of Batman Begins or Sith or maybe a game we have in stock that could be added as well.

I know alot of you have better Blockbusters in your areas with more games to rent and game deals, etc. But I'm not looking to rip anyone off, just looking to stroll into Circuit City tommorrow morning and not hurt my bank account on Batman.

So any questions or offers, I'll be on here or you could contact one of my messenger names.

I noticed some other strange deals around here so I offered.

Just seeing if I could get a taker, I have to be going around 2:30 and was hoping to see if someone would take this up, if not I'm going to have to dish out the cash anyway for the DVDs.

But like I said I know alot of you have good BB with much bigger selections, so thought it could benfit someone greatly.

bread's done
Back