blockbuster great gift giveaway

Been doing this for about 2 weeks and got some R1G1s and a bag of popcorn. But today i got 52-week blockbuster movie rental card! Would have liked the 1 year game pass, but movies are great too. Just have to wait for a email confirming my eligiblity.

Congratulations!

[quote name='underliness']Been doing this for about 2 weeks and got some R1G1s and a bag of popcorn. But today i got 52-week blockbuster movie rental card! Would have liked the 1 year game pass, but movies are great too. Just have to wait for a email confirming my eligiblity.[/quote]

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Eee! won something!

1-year VIP BLOCKBUSTER Game Pass(R)

Free game rentals for me! Thanks a ton OP! =D[/QUOTE]
Congrats! I somehow overlooked this post, so just started entering today .. sucks the R1G1 is only valid on SD DVDs .. I'd use it if it was valid on either games or HD DVDs, I might use one though.

[quote name='Foladar']Congrats! I somehow overlooked this post, so just started entering today .. sucks the R1G1 is only valid on SD DVDs .. I'd use it if it was valid on either games or HD DVDs, I might use one though.[/quote]

BB only carries Blu Ray, unfortunately, anyway. =(

[quote name='yamas']I tried using an r1g1 and it didn't work lol.[/quote]

Same happened to me but I had 3 coupons with me and one of the others worked.

[quote name='yamas']I tried using an r1g1 and it didn't work lol.[/QUOTE]

in the begining of the contest some of the codes did not work. if you got one of these codes they sent updated emails afterward to replace the old ones.

so check your junk mail maybe they went there

I need more of those $10 off coupons, I've won *one* so far. So many popcorn things i've deleted, probably 100 by now.

[quote name='L1LNasty']i got snapfish and coke codes for joining and doing 1 offer in yourfree360game (if im not breakin the rules )[/quote]

You would be if you were posting a referral link. However, without it, its just OT and kind of pointless because coke codes have their own thread.

My year of VP Game Rentals voucher arrived today! Woot!

Hey Slim did you send in you affidavit in yet? If so did you get a reply back? I faxed mine over a few days ago but havent hear anything.

Ah NM didnt read that last part, how many days did it take?

[quote name='underliness']Hey Slim did you send in you affidavit in yet? If so did you get a reply back? I faxed mine over a few days ago but havent hear anything.

Ah NM didnt read that last part, how many days did it take?[/quote]'

Umm...one to two weeks ish? They ship it in a Priority mailer, so its hard to miss.

Ah ok I thought mabye they sent an email after you sent in the affidavit, wasnt sure if my fax went through properly. Ill just sit tight and wait for the mail then. Thanks

Thanks OP, they didnt send me an email today -_- but I did get some cool swag, like 50% off membership and r1g1 and snapfish

Just got my 52 week movie rental card today!! Took about a week after they got the affidavit.

It comes non activated and expires 12/25/11. But as soon as you go to BB and activate it it will expire in 1 year and you can rent 1 movie per week.

Pretty sweet b/c I think it works on blu-rays too and I plan on getting a PS3 in the near future. I will probably hold off on activating it until then.

Woo I won a free popcorn! Don't think I'm gonna use it though... Is it possible to give it away? it has my name on it

I've been stealing peoples $10 off Blockbuster Outlet codes from this to buff my Godzilla DVD collection. Haven't won anything good myself entering 10 times a day since start. :/

bread's done
Back