Blockbuster movie/game paintings/posters

McNutsack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Dunno if this has been posted, and I wouldn't call it a "deal", since I have nothing to compare the prices to, but the past 3 weeks my blockbuster has been selling AMAZING framed pictures of movies and games.

They're on canvas, and have all that nice painting texture, but I dunno if they're considered 'paintings'?

They're usually $20 each, and they're so dang cool, and HUGE...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/ivomitorgasms/vendetta.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/ivomitorgasms/gameposters2.jpg

Are they doing this at all locations?
That'd be nice, but I just don't want my ex to score that epic GOW poster.
Time to call her over and gloat...

They have cool 300 ones,too, but I hated that movie. I love the posters, but when my mother brought it home I just couldn't accept it without feeling fake.

Any one know of any other place to buy pictures like this?
I'm not a poster fan, but wallscrolls and framed pictures are nice.

Please do!
If it's a state wide thing, I'd want to go check out the one in the city next to me and find some more; my BB seems to have sold out on a lot of the good ones. GOW is never there anymore

YMMV. Called a few near me, all $40. Some don't even carry these items. But I picked up a Halo3 one anyway.

Would love to get a Gears of War one, but I couldn't find one :cry:

Those are badass, but probably not worth $40 to me. My girl would kill me since it'd probably never go up on our walls. Now I wish they had a BlockBuster near me.

That V For Vendetta one is sweet. Probably the only one of the 4 mentioned (including 300, Gears of War and Halo 3) that I would actually get.. not for $40 though but I shall check tomorrow morning/later this morning when I go exchange my BBOnline DVDs.

These same posters are sold at the flower factory for $20. I know because I bought one. They are exactly the same and 40 is too much... just sayin

bread's done
Back