BLOCKBUSTER Total Access - Get 50% off 1st month + $25 Visa Gift Card

dubby

CAG Veteran
https://www.blockbuster.com/signup/s/plan/

I used Netflix but I am impatient so I switched to Blockbuster total access 4 months ago due to the ability to pick up dvds from stores located near me. Usually costs $19.99 but it's now $9.99 for a limited time. Enjoy.

Only for people in the USA

* Be eligible for a $25 Visa Gift Card
* Up to 3 DVDs at a time
* Cancel anytime
* Over 80,000 titles to choose from
* No Late Fees for Online Rentals
* Free Delivery to and from mailbox
* Free in store movie exchange up to plan limits

How Do I Get My $25 Gift Card?

If you have remained a paid member of Blockbuster Online for 6 months, you qualify for the $25 Gift Card. After those 6 months have passed, please visit the account center where you will be able to log into a $25 Gift Card redemption account using the e-mail address you provided to sign up for the offer. Once logged in, please (1) confirm your shipping address, (2) print your redemption certificate and (3) mail in your certificate as instructed. That's it! Once you have mailed in your redemption certificate, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of your $25 Gift Card.

I'm a fan of the service, but just for everyone's information, after the 1st month at $9.99, the cost per month increases to $17.99.

Hmm, that giftcard deal only mentions being a member for 6 months. What's stopping me from getting it if I sign up and change my plan to something cheaper after the one month rate is over?

hey I've been a member for a year but I never saw that redeem code. Where exactly do you go cuz it's not in the account section

Bbuster's relying on the "they'll forget about this in six months"-- you actually have to inquire about it after such time!

Thank you computer day planner! *sets six months from now*

bread's done
Back