Blockbuster used FF-VII black label 9.99 extreme YMMV

GSJaia

CAGiversary!
Extreme YMMV.

My blockbuster - Fair Lawn, NJ - had a decent selection of used PS games. I purchased a used ff-VII original black label for 10 bucks with no stickers (they had a plastic sleeve outside the case that had the stickers on them). It looks like it is brand new and the discs don't even look used.

There were some other interesting titles there. Don't know if they just got it in or just put it out, but don't ignore your used PS section at your blockbuster. Especially with the b2g1 (which I didn't even bother utilizing since I had to pick my jaw off the floor with the black label FF-VII). My guess is that they redistributed some of their older rentals to various locations for sale.

I have purchased a few pre-played games there and I only once got a sticker on the discs. The cases are usually f'd up though.

Actually saw one around here, but the case was cracked, the manual was missing and the discs were pretty beat up.

Yes, Blockbuster and GameRush's in particular, are great places to find rare PSX games. I see the black label FFVII all the time at one of my local stores, but if it's a rarity to you, I'm glad you found it. I picked up perfect original copies of Castlevania: SOTN and Suikoden from Blockbuster a while back.

Azure Dreams is a decent game, although not worth very much. I know the same goes for Parasite Eve, value-wise. Don't know much about the game though.

Too bad you didn't find a sealed copy. Those FF VII fanboys go crazy over it. Im always keep my eye open for a sealed copy, but I doubt Ill ever find one.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']i saw a game called azure dream, is it rare, how about parasite eve[/quote]

Is this thread rare/valuable?

I found one at my Gamerush a few days ago. It was never played. I'll "factory" repalce the case and then "factory" seal it and put it on ebay. Good luck bidding on it! :evil:.

That's a good price. The nice thing about the non-gh are the actual discs. They actually have art on them instead of being clear like the GH version.

[quote name='PS2gamerGCN']That's a good price. The nice thing about the non-gh are the actual discs. They actually have art on them instead of being clear like the GH version.[/quote]

Although in the case of FFVII non-GH, the discs are actually pretty boring.

[quote name='TimTucker'][quote name='PS2gamerGCN']That's a good price. The nice thing about the non-gh are the actual discs. They actually have art on them instead of being clear like the GH version.[/quote]

Although in the case of FFVII non-GH, the discs are actually pretty boring.[/quote]

i personally enjoy the simple white dics with the ffvii logo...

bread's done
Back