Blood will tell, Spy Fiction and Technic Beat 14.98 each at Walmart B&M YMMV

BearMan23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Hey, just saw this deal this morning and thought someone might be interested. They also have the crappy game 2 packs (Corvette, Ford Racing, Fishing etc.) for 9.99 if anyone needs some fodder.

I give Blood Will Tell my "Seal of Cheapass Approval".

Decent game, interesting story, similar play mechanics to Shinobi, and it's someone's "Dororu"!

What that means... I don't know!

THat's great I've been wanting to get Blood Will TEll real bad I've never seen these games at my local Walmart before!

Damn, I want Spy Fiction and Blood Will Tell, but I can guarantee my local Wal-Mart stores don't have it at $15.

My local Wal-Mart actually had Blood Will Tell for $15 a few weeks ago, and I think I snagged the only copy. It was in a large bin of mostly crap GH/PH games, so make sure you check there. Think I'll have to keep an eye out for Technic Beat next time I'm there...

That's about the going price for Technic Beat...assuming you can find it. This game has been downright rare in my area. Well worth tracking down for anyone who enjoys rhythm-type games - it's up there with Frequency & Amplitude imo.

bread's done
Back