Bloodstone 007

Gatorsfan35

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, finally got around to playing this game and I like it alot. I have read that the SP is short, but I'm only on the 3rd chapter "Monaco".
Has anyone out there played this and Quantam of Solace and can you tell me if the SP is close to the same as far as gameplay goes?

I have played both and personally, I liked Quantum a lot more. It is based off the Call of Duty 4 engine and unlike Bloodstone, it is an FPS. However the camera does pan out to third person when you take cover or engage in hand to hand takedowns. With the recent Toysrus clearance sale you could grab Quantum for $5 (although I think it might be over now) and for that price I would say it is a GREAT buy.

FPS Bond games are better in my opinion (For Multiplayer at least). The World is Not Enough (N64 similar to Goldeneye), Goldeneye (N64 was a lot of fun), and either (maybe both, forgot) Agent Under Fire or Nightfire (various consoles, I had them for Gamecube, best part was the large selection of characters. Oddjob even had his hat as a weapon, amazing!). Goldeneye: Rogue Agent kind of sucked, but it did have 1 level based off The Man with the Golden Gun which was awesome.

bread's done
Back