BLOPS2-Wii U, PS3, or 360?

Linkgx1

CAGiversary!
I'm really considering the the Wii U version (touschreen) or the Xbox version (online friends). The only reason I'm considering it for the PS3 is so I can play with my cousin.

Any opinions? Also, I can't find out if the Wii U version will support 3D or not.

Look, either get it for 360 or you'll have to live the rest of your life not knowing what those 12 year olds did to your mom last night. Be informed or not, it's your choice.

360/PS3 will probably have more populated online play.
Wii U will be the most innovative.

Go with which controller you like best.

It's completely up to you. Whichever you like better, you should go for it.

360: You will have a better party system, etc... But, you'll have to deal with all the 13 year old kids screaming / singing into the mic.

PS3: The GUI won't be as pretty / user-friendly, but you'll be playing with more mature people.

Wii U: Who knows? It will definitely be different.

If you already have a LIVE membership then go with the 360 version.

If you don't then I'd go with the PS3 version.

If that's not a decision maker then I'd go with the version that has the controller you like playing shooters with.

All multi-platform games come down to two things:

1. Get the version that you will be able to play with friends.
2. Get the version with your preferred controller.

[quote name='TTGSteve']
PS3: ...you'll be playing with more mature people.
.[/QUOTE]

Lack of a mic ≠ more mature

Xbox Live Party. Learn it. Live it. Love it. Haven't had to deal with obnoxious people for at least 3 years, probably longer.

[quote name='Corvin']All multi-platform games come down to two things:

Xbox Live Party. Learn it. Live it. Love it. Haven't had to deal with obnoxious people for at least 3 years, probably longer.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people on PS3 have mics and they're just much more mature than the players on 360. There's just no arguing that, in my opinion. I've played online on both and trust me, it gets annoying when you're not in party chat and you have to constantly go down the list and mute everyone that is:

-Screaming into the mic
-Singing into the mic
-Playing music into the mic

That gets annoying, but you're right -- if you constantly stay in party chat, you won't have to worry about it.

[quote name='Corvin']All multi-platform games come down to two things:

Xbox Live Party. Learn it. Live it. Love it. Haven't had to deal with obnoxious people for at least 3 years, probably longer.[/QUOTE]

I think he means that because mommy and daddy are a lot less likely to buy Billy a headset for a system where one isn't included, that those people are older, and therefore are likely to be more mature online.

I disagree with that, because online, everyone's an asshole.

Go with the 360 version because the PS3 version is a complete mess. We don't know about the Wii U version, but it's probably better than the PS3 version, the system won't be hacked on Day 1 like the other 2 consoles, but it won't have Nuketown 2025.

[quote name='KingBroly']Go with the 360 version because the PS3 version is a complete mess. We don't know about the Wii U version, but it's probably better than the PS3 version, the system won't be hacked on Day 1 like the other 2 consoles, but it won't have Nuketown 2025.[/QUOTE]

really? how so?

1) how is the 360 version better?
2) how are the 360 and PS3 versions hacked?

i don't understand how cheating can happen online when modded consoles are banned. !??!

If you care about getting DLC first then get the 360 version. If you don't give a crap about DLC then grab it on PS3. As for the Wii U.. I have no idea how their online works and such since it's brand new so I have no comment.

bread's done
Back