Blu Ray movies in the GTA.

silence316

CAG Veteran
Was in Brampton Shoppers World in We Got Games today and noticed they had around 200 to 300 (or so) used Blu Ray titles. I Picked up Apocalyto ($14.99), Ratatouille ($19.99) and a new copy of Shoot Em Up for $24.99. There new section is small but everything new is $24.99 and they seemed to be newer releases. I also traded in Rescue Dawn and got 10 bucks for that. Ok movie but I won't watch it again. I would have liked more but I think they put it out at $15 so I can't bitch I guess. Blu Ray movies are keeping my PS3 busy right now.

By the way, I usually get my Blu-Rays off eBay.
New and sealed they are generally $15->$23. The catch is to only bid on auctions with decent shipping costs to Canada. The best are $1.62 to $4.00.

[quote name='fishhead']By the way, I usually get my Blu-Rays off eBay.
New and sealed they are generally $15->$23. The catch is to only bid on auctions with decent shipping costs to Canada. The best are $1.62 to $4.00.[/quote]

can you post a seller you go to most of time i do the same but my shipping usually 3-7 1.62 would be nice lol

yeah, i'd also be interested in finding out where good blu-ray deals are... most of the time the ebay sales are not much better, especially with ridiculous shipping price

Here's another one

werdvds
$4 to canada
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwerdvds

Note that these aren't first class, so shipment will take 8-9 business days.
But for instance I got Unforgiven Blu-Ray for $13, new and sealed. Goodfellas Blu-Ray, new and sealed for $10 + $5 shipping = $15 no taxes. Which is equivalent to $13 retail + 15% tax. So pretty good deal.

[quote name='fishhead']Here's another one

werdvds
$4 to canada
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwerdvds

Note that these aren't first class, so shipment will take 8-9 business days.
But for instance I got Unforgiven Blu-Ray for $13, new and sealed. Goodfellas Blu-Ray, new and sealed for $10 + $5 shipping = $15 no taxes. Which is equivalent to $13 retail + 15% tax. So pretty good deal.[/quote]
Wow, those are some good deals for shipped BR movies! Thanks for those sellers, I'll probably check them out too. Also, I may check out Shopper's World tomorrow OP, thanks too.

Glad y'all are appreciating the eBay links, I've been having a blast building up my collection for cheap.

Never been hit at customs and I've ordered multiple Blu-Rays from both of the posted vendors.

bread's done
Back