Blu-Ray of Monsters Inc + Up + Cars $30.97 - Amazon

Busyman

CAGiversary!
I'm not sure why gunstar808's thread was closed but code PIXARBLU works. Thanks to him I got all 3 movies on Blu-Ray for $30.97 (I have Prime).

This is just over $10 a Blu-Ray.

Again credit to gunstar808.

[quote name='Ed_']Because it was already discussed in another thread.[/QUOTE]
Well thank goodness gunstar808 posted cuz I never saw that thread. I dunno whether title was off or what but I'm glad I caught it.

[quote name='Ed_']U should've used the search button :).[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I have no idea what thread you guys are talking about that has this, likely one with too many pages already to easily spot this or old. I looked in three sticky threads on the top of this forum and still dont see this code deal mentioned as a test, using search would only make sense IF I KNEW OF THE DEAL ALREADY. Thanks very much for the post. I would have no idea otherwise.

[quote name='madara']I disagree. I have no idea what thread you guys are talking about that has this, likely one with too many pages already to easily spot this or old. I looked in three sticky threads on the top of this forum and still dont see this code deal mentioned as a test, using search would only make sense IF I KNEW OF THE DEAL ALREADY. Thanks very much for the post. I would have no idea otherwise.[/QUOTE]

It was on the third page out of 6. It still doenst make sense for a deal to repost every time.

This deal is great. I told myself that I have to limit myself with the purchases, but hey how can I pass up on such great offers. Thanks

[quote name='62t']It was on the third page out of 6. It still doenst make sense for a deal to repost every time.[/QUOTE]

I thought the deal was dead. Thanks for the repost.

I looked under Monsters Inc. Blu Ray and scrolled down and saw the UP, Cars, and MI package for 50 something with promo and free ship. 30.97 great deal. :applause:

I closed my original thread when I searched and found the existing thread.

I originally tried searching Monster's Inc but got no relevant results, so I posted the thread. I searched again, this time searching PIXARBLU and that was when I saw the existing thread.

Glad it worked for you guys tho. And it is definitely a great deal.

bread's done
Back