Blu-Rays and Uncharted

jagwire1141

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey all,

I'm selling 5 sealed blu-ray movies (The Last Waltz, Deja Vu, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Blazing Saddles and Invincible) for $15 separately or $50 for the whole lot. I'm also selling a complete copy of Uncharted in fine condition (not sealed) for $45 shipped. I'm willing to foot shipping on Uncharted and the Blu-Rays if you buy the whole bunch but not on blu-rays separately. PM me any offer for any combination and we can work out a deal.

Cheers!

Edit: Uncharted is gone as are the blu-rays.

[quote name='jagwire1141']Hey all,

I'm selling 5 sealed blu-ray movies (The Last Waltz, Deja Vu, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Blazing Saddles and Invincible) for $20 separately or $75 for the whole lot. I'm also selling Uncharted for $45 shipped. I'm willing to foot shipping on Uncharted and the Blu-Rays if you buy the whole bunch but not on blu-rays separately. PM me any offer for any combination and we can work out a deal.

Cheers![/QUOTE]
pm sent

[quote name='Phil']Lol, are those the ones you got for free with the Blu-ray offer?[/quote]

Those would be. and all for the low price of 20 bucks a pop. cant beat that.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Those would be. and all for the low price of 20 bucks a pop. cant beat that.[/quote]

plus shipping:lol:

Bumped for the morning crowd. I'm willing to shift around on the blu-ray prices so pm me any offer for any combination of movies and we can work something out.

bread's done
Back