Blu-Rays/DVD with Movie Cash List and Deals

At my AMC they ring the movie cash up one per ticket, then charge that ticket. I went there for MiB3 and had two vouchers, but four people. They had to cash out voucher #1, then cash out voucher #2, then take the cash for the two remaining. So it was three separate transactions.

BTW: TDK and Batman Begins steelbooks at Best Buy has the movie cash with it. They're currently $14.99 and also have UV copies. TDK is the 2-disc.

[quote name='oldboy26']you sure? when they ring up tickets at my regal, they take the whole value(usually $10) and apply it to the total, so if i buy 3 $8 tickets, after 2 coupons i only owe $4. I've done this multiple times without issue, and i've never asked, they've just rung them up like that every time.[/QUOTE]

That's different, you're using 2 certificates for 3 tickets.

I interpeted the initial question as "if I got 3 certificates, I could use them on 1 ticket".

[quote name='fmwross2']At my AMC they ring the movie cash up one per ticket, then charge that ticket. I went there for MiB3 and had two vouchers, but four people. They had to cash out voucher #1, then cash out voucher #2, then take the cash for the two remaining. So it was three separate transactions.

BTW: TDK and Batman Begins steelbooks at Best Buy has the movie cash with it. They're currently $14.99 and also have UV copies. TDK is the 2-disc.[/QUOTE]
bb/tdk STEELBOOKS Holy shit!:whee:

Anyways is TDKR tickets already for pre-sale? AMC Tyson's said not yet. :(
And yes they do stack. You just pay the difference. Can work out well if you are seeing a non-3d movie before noon as it's only 6 and if you have a 10 dollar ticket just pay the difference.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']That's different, you're using 2 certificates for 3 tickets.

I interpeted the initial question as "if I got 3 certificates, I could use them on 1 ticket".[/QUOTE]

Yes that is exactly my question. It'd be great to have 3 certificates to stack for TDKR if possible.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Yes that is exactly my question. It'd be great to have 3 certificates to stack for TDKR if possible.[/QUOTE]

It *should* work... it really doesn't matter as the theater gets reimbursed for it anyways by the studio.

[quote name='ITDEFX']bb/tdk STEELBOOKS Holy shit!:whee:

Anyways is TDKR tickets already for pre-sale? AMC Tyson's said not yet. :(
And yes they do stack. You just pay the difference. Can work out well if you are seeing a non-3d movie before noon as it's only 6 and if you have a 10 dollar ticket just pay the difference.[/QUOTE]

Yep. They don't technically come out until tomorrow via BestBuy.com, but everywhere has them out already. I grabbed both of them myself even though I just bought the vanilla Begins with U&S. UV copy + $5 TDKR cash + steel + movies = worth $15

I wish I could talk myself into buying The Hangover steel there (it looks great), I just bought the regular version the other day and opened it up for the $5 Vudu code that was in it.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']What if you buy a 9.99 toy and then type in the UPC of a toy that's over $20?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. However my guess is that the second set of numbers on the sticker may be tied to certain UPC codes.

I don't want to run back and forth between stores to "test" this out.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I don't know. However my guess is that the second set of numbers on the sticker may be tied to certain UPC codes.

I don't want to run back and forth between stores to "test" this out.[/QUOTE]

I don't know either. They might be that smart. Hopefully someone who is buying two $9.99 games anyway can try to enter a UPC that is >$20 (write one down in the store I guess). It's worth a try because you'd potentially get $24 hollywood movie cash instead of $12.

The Spiderman films have the Amazing Spider Man $10 tickets on them now at Best Buy. They ring up 11.99, even though tagged on sale for 12.99.

i went to one best buy and i know they have a sale for AVP1 for $6 and AVP2 for $8. but i dont see the $10 prometheus ticket. does anyone else see them with it?

[quote name='lordopus99']The Spiderman films have the Amazing Spider Man $10 tickets on them now at Best Buy. They ring up 11.99, even though tagged on sale for 12.99.[/QUOTE]Saw them at my local Best Buy as well. They were end-capped at my Best Buy, so you may want to check there for CAGs looking for them.

Anyone glad that there was no GI JOE 2 ticket promos? Can you imagine getting a ticket, to all of a sudden find out the movie got pushed back making your ticket invalid because it expired in a few month?

[quote name='ITDEFX']Anyone glad that there was no GI JOE 2 ticket promos? Can you imagine getting a ticket, to all of a sudden find out the movie got pushed back making your ticket invalid because it expired in a few month?[/QUOTE]

Actaully there are both $5 and $10 tickets out there for G.I. Joe. The site to redeem them doesn't go live until sometime in March I believe. I saw some tickets at Target on the old G.I. Joe cartoon DVDs.

Too bad Amazon doesn't have the other films as part of this. Would definitely order the Spider-Man films from there over BB, even if they're the same 12.99 price since no tax would easily save money.

I got to see Prometheus for free a few weeks ago due to me buying Aliens on Blu. Going see The Dark Knight Rises for free now too due to buying The Matrix and The Matrix Reloaded. I like these kind of deals... I got my at Sams Club as I see that wasn't listed (some might say it's the same as Wal Mart, but yeah, whatever).

[quote name='shrike4242']Saw them at my local Best Buy as well. They were end-capped at my Best Buy, so you may want to check there for CAGs looking for them.[/QUOTE]

Is this Spiderman movie cash at Best Buy similar to the American Reunion one in that there is a little sticker on the front that has the code needed to get the movie cash? I was a little bummed that I spent the money for the DVD when I could have just taken the sticker off of the dvd (as it looked like many people had already done). Morally gray, but oh well...

[quote name='mpaullin']Is this Spiderman movie cash at Best Buy similar to the American Reunion one in that there is a little sticker on the front that has the code needed to get the movie cash? I was a little bummed that I spent the money for the DVD when I could have just taken the sticker off of the dvd (as it looked like many people had already done). Morally gray, but oh well...[/QUOTE]

Morally gray? I am pretty sure its stealing and a totally douchebag move.

[quote name='noone13']Morally gray? I am pretty sure its stealing and a totally douchebag move.[/QUOTE]

Truth.

[quote name='noone13']Morally gray? I am pretty sure its stealing and a totally douchebag move.[/QUOTE]

I can see this upsets you.. I will almost definitely do it now.

BestBuy now has full price DVD/BLU of several FOX movies containing $5 Hollywood Money toward ICE AGE 4 in theaters.

Alvin 1
Ice Age Series.
Narnia 1
Horton Hears A Who
Gullivers Travel

Anybody know if I can use my $5.00 off certificate to buy advance tickets for Dark Knight Rises?

The certificate says it's not valid until 7/20/12.

[quote name='Pounce!']BestBuy now has full price DVD/BLU of several FOX movies containing $5 Hollywood Money toward ICE AGE 4 in theaters.

Alvin 1
Ice Age Series.
Narnia 1
Horton Hears A Who
Gullivers Travel[/QUOTE]

Did you see the prices of these at all? I assume probably like $14.99 like now? Though wish it would be $9.99!

Looks like there are 8 dollar off tickets to BRAVE on the video games ....and of course the sticker says "Details INSIDE (the game box)"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ITDEFX']Looks like there are 8 dollar off tickets to BRAVE on the video games ....and of course the sticker says "Details INSIDE (the game box)"[/QUOTE]Sorry you can't steal it off of the outside of the box.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Did you see the prices of these at all? I assume probably like $14.99 like now? Though wish it would be $9.99![/QUOTE]

Hard to believe displayed yet not on sale...yet.

As of 6-20 end capped TAGGED
Alvin 1 20 blu
Alvin 1 8 dvd
Gulliver's Travel 35 3d
Horton 25 blu
Narnia 3 35 3d
Ice age 10 dvd
Ice age 25 blu
Ice age 2 10 dvd
Ice age 2 25 blu
Ice age 3 15 dvd
Ice age 3 25 blu
Ice age 3 35 3D

So Mattel is having a movie ticket promo when you buy Dark Knight Rises toys. Once you buy 20$ worth of products you can get a free ticket. I didn't see any other threads regarding this but I do have one code if anyone is interested. Not sure about the value of the toy as it was a present given to my son. LMK if interested!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']So Mattel is having a movie ticket promo when you buy Dark Knight Rises toys. Once you buy 20$ worth of products you can get a free ticket. I didn't see any other threads regarding this but I do have one code if anyone is interested. Not sure about the value of the toy as it was a present given to my son. LMK if interested![/QUOTE]

I'm interested!!!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']So Mattel is having a movie ticket promo when you buy Dark Knight Rises toys. Once you buy 20$ worth of products you can get a free ticket. I didn't see any other threads regarding this but I do have one code if anyone is interested. Not sure about the value of the toy as it was a present given to my son. LMK if interested![/QUOTE]

Not really a free ticket...just 12 dollars off.. with this movie having a lot of IMAX scenes, it's best to see it in IMAX, but unfortunately it's gonna be expensive so that 12 off will help.

[quote name='Pounce!']See wiki post#1.[/QUOTE]
exactly

For all the girl CAG'ers out there (and some of the male ones too). Kotex is offering $10 e-movie cash good towards any movie at Walgreens when you purchase 3 Kotex brand feminine care products. Walgreens is having a sale on these products for 3 for $12.

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']For all the girl CAG'ers out there (and some of the male ones too). Kotex is offering $10 e-movie cash good towards any movie at Walgreens when you purchase 3 Kotex brand feminine care products. Walgreens is having a sale on these products for 3 for $12.

M[/QUOTE]

How's the redemption process?

[quote name='Tsel']Could someone answer my question from last week? Are the $5 Dark Knight Rises tickets stackable?[/QUOTE]

No they are not.

[quote name='noone13']No they are not.[/QUOTE]

YES they are!

I just used 2 $12 tickets and 2 $5 tickets for two IMAX tickets at midnight.

[quote name='Mikerocosms']For all the girl CAG'ers out there (and some of the male ones too). Kotex is offering $10 e-movie cash good towards any movie at Walgreens when you purchase 3 Kotex brand feminine care products. Walgreens is having a sale on these products for 3 for $12.

M[/QUOTE]
:hot:

So if I buy 6 of these things, I will get 2 codes or one code per transaction?

bread's done
Back