Blu-ray's, HD DVD's, and DVD's For Sale/Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbwmp88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I've been a gold trader at DVD Talk for at least 2 years. Everything is brand new and factory sealed unless noted. All prices include shipping to the US with Delivery Confirmation. I might ship to Canada. Payment by Amazon gift card, Paypal (no credit/debit) or USPS money order only.

DVD's

8 1/2 (Criterion Collection) - $18
Chasing Amy (Criterion Collection) - $11
Chasing Amy (Criterion Collection) open, mint - $9
Das Boot (Original Uncut version) - $17
Out of Sight - $5
Survivor All-Stars - $14
The Shawshank Redemption (2 Disc Special Edition) - $11

HD DVD's (1 for $10, 2 for $18, 3 for $25)

Children of Men (some French on cover/spine)
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry (some French on cover/spine)
The Bourne Ultimatum (some French on cover/spine)

Blu-ray's

27 Dresses - $16
Close Encounters of the Third Kind - $23
Forgetting Sarah Marshall - $22
Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle (digital copy and 2 disc case only, replaced cover and empty tray with Hancock sneak peak from Best Buy) - $5
Hart's War - $10 with any item or $12
Ocean's Trilogy Giftset - $47
Planet Earth (BBC) - $53
- buy Ocean's Trilogy and Planet Earth for $95

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BasketCase1080']how muhc shipped if u pull the ram, pull the vid card, and pull the benq drive?[/quote]

It's pending. If he changes his mind, it'd be $190. Minus $50 for the video card, $30 for the ram, and $5 for the Benq. Also, the DVD Rom is the only item i'd include for free.

I'm looking for Twisted Metal 2 and Final Fantasy Tactics. Both black label, complete, and in mint or near mint condition. If you or anyone you know has it, let me know please. I don't have time to click all the threads.

I'm looking for Twisted Metal 2 and Final Fantasy Tactics. Both black label, complete, and in near mint or mint condition. If you or anyone you know has it, please let me know. I don't have time to click all the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back