Blue balls really CAN KILL you and lights out at minx's house

minx

CAGiversary!
making this quick because I'm being "hand doc is going to spank me" naughty at the library........

I've got no electricty (thanks daddy!)

read that :

no lights

no heat

and most important of all

NO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

yes minx is going ever so slightly insane(over her normal insanity levels...as signified by the current talking in 3rd person ;-)

Just posting to let you know I'm not dead.......although it feels like it;-)

also,aside from fro checking in when I can ,I'd thought I'd leave you all with an update on Stephen.

You all remember Stephen right?

The dog that shits through the fence into my backyard nieghbors yard.

yep

more on him

well,the fights with nieghbors came close to going postal st.paddy's day morning ,as not only was Stephen shitting through the fence,he had also began to piss blood!

Big huge clots of it into the snow!

As you can imgine,my nieghbors were less than thrilled......now adding biological warfare to the pre-existing shit flinging gruge they hold against us;-)

Not that I was there for the fall out,as as I was rushing Stephen to the vets for what turned out to be emergency surgery.

You see,you were right ....

....way back when in the backseat when you told special until she puts out girl that her not putting out was going to kill you.

That what was killing my Stephen.

From not having sex,his prostate gland enlarged until it got so big it started rupture and bleed into his urine......or so the vet told me.

So remember people.

Go out and have sex.

Because minx loves you and blue balls CAN KILL YOU and minx would miss you if weren't all still here when she came officailly back online.

making this quick because I'm being "hand doc is going to spank me" naughty at the library........

And we wonder why minx is on a site with Jenna Jamison.

I've got no electricty (thanks daddy!)

You got the touch, you got the power... geez, I'm such a geek.

read that :

no lights

no heat

NO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

yes minx is going ever so slightly insane(over her normal insanity levels...as signified by the current talking in 3rd person ;-)

No! Minx is rabid! No!

Just posting to let you know I'm not dead.......although it feels like it;-)

She's a zombie! Don't trust her! A zombie I tells ya!

also,aside from fro checking in when I can ,I'd thought I'd leave you all with an update on Stephen.

You all remember Stephen right?

The dog that shits through the fence into my backyard nieghbors yard.

yep

more on him

well,the fights with nieghbors came close to going postal st.paddy's day morning ,as not only was Stephen shitting through the fence,he had also began to piss blood!

Aside from the pissing blood part, it sounds remarkably similar to my St Patrick's Day. Good Ol' irish blood never lets you down.

Big huge clots of it into the snow!

As you can imgine,my nieghbors were less than thrilled......now adding biological warfare to the pre-existing shit flinging gruge they hold against us;-)

What? No pity for a blood-pissing dog? Geez.

Not that I was there for the fall out,as as I was rushing Stephen to the vets for what turned out to be emergency surgery.

You see,you were right ....

....way back when in the backseat when you told special until she puts out girl that her not putting out was going to kill you.

That what was killing my Stephen.

From not having sex,his prostate gland enlarged until it got so big it started rupture and bleed into his urine......or so the vet told me.

Ouch. I bet every male poster is cringing right now, and if he isn't, he darn well should be.

So remember people.

Go out and have sex.

Working on that, you know it's kind of a two person thing.

Because minx loves you and blue balls CAN KILL YOU and minx would miss you if weren't all still here when she came officailly back online.

Now that you've posted all about sex, that line sounds pretty dirty, minx.

[quote name='minx']I've got no electricty (thanks daddy!)

read that :

no lights

no heat

NO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Sorry to hear about the power outage at your place, but at least you have water. I live on a well, and when the power goes out, I don't have those things listed above PLUS there's no showering, washing hands, or even flushing the toilet!

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']minx!! Do you realize how you've been missed?! Check this out...
:lol:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10155&highlight=[/quote]

"whispers"
psst!

I think I've seen it:)

"[quote name='minx'][quote name='SunnyRT'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='JimmieMac']Maybe they're having a pillow fight as we speak.[/quote]

Do they have pig tails and pink camisoles on?[/quote]

and plaid skirts.....

:)[/quote]

you're on!

as soon as I get the power back, that is

of course,the laces on one side of my plaid mini skirt are broken so the pic may be at an odd angle.............

..........but as long as there are pigtails and naughty pillows,whos going to care;-)

"back to reading rest of topic"[/quote]"

muehahahahahhahahahahha!

[quote name='video_gamer324'][quote name='minx']I've got no electricty (thanks daddy!)

read that :

no lights

no heat

Sorry to hear about the power outage at your place, but at least you have water. I live on a well, and when the power goes out, I don't have those things listed above PLUS there's no showering, washing hands, or even flushing the toilet![/quote]

LOL!

Do we ever have water!

The humidifier (which hasn't worked in years) attatched to the furnace apparently floods whenever not feed electrical current.............

.........the only part of that part of the basement that isn't wet is the part that reselmbles an ice skating rink! "LOL"

and if you want to hear something really scary.......

....I was just trying to talk my soon to be moving friend into picking a house with a well to cut down on costs--damn do I suck:whistle2:(

gonna tell him what you said when I talk to him tonight

[quote name='Theenternal']If she checks that thread out, she aint coming back...shhhhhh

BTW if she has no lights or electricty, how are we getting her msgs?[/quote]

Hamilton library currently.......probably Burlington libray tomorrow if my hands still work

Lousy hand doc told me today that I should go to the Mayo clinic (or someplace like it) to get a complete work up on my hands..........

.........struck me as something he was just saying as filler as he didn't go into details on how arrangements were to be made for such a thing.......

.....he just left it floating..........which is more unnerving than having to play a CORE game

(tomb raider AOD comes to mind;-)

anyway,once he finds out I've been typing at all I'm expecting he'll get me and all-expense-paid plane ticket to the Mayo out of his own pocket just to get me off his paitient list;-)

Lousy hand doc?
Now is that because you have lousy hands, or because he is a lousy doctor? :)

Oh well.. I don't know what would be worse.. you not being able to type because of your hands, or me not being able to drive my car for 6 months because of a single seizure.
If course, I really think my neurogist is a great doctor, so I'm not going to complain.. it's even nicer because those greedy thieving medical insurance people actually pay for most of it.

[quote name='minx'][quote name='video_gamer324'][quote name='minx']I've got no electricty (thanks daddy!)

read that :

no lights

no heat

Sorry to hear about the power outage at your place, but at least you have water. I live on a well, and when the power goes out, I don't have those things listed above PLUS there's no showering, washing hands, or even flushing the toilet![/quote]

LOL!

Do we ever have water!

The humidifier (which hasn't worked in years) attatched to the furnace apparently floods whenever not feed electrical current.............

.........the only part of that part of the basement that isn't wet is the part that reselmbles an ice skating rink! "LOL"

and if you want to hear something really scary.......

....I was just trying to talk my soon to be moving friend into picking a house with a well to cut down on costs--damn do I suck:whistle2:(

gonna tell him what you said when I talk to him tonight[/quote]

A well does have its benefits, but not while the power's out. The only cost is the electricity required to pump the water up from the ground - you don't pay for the water itself. And, if something goes wrong at the water cleaning facility (i.e. contamination, power outage, etc.) and everyone is told to boil their water before drinking or just refrain from using water completely, you're totally unaffected. So tell your friend that a well is actually not a bad thing to consider, but do let him know that it isn't perfect! :)

bread's done
Back