Blue Dragon $12.99/w Free Shipping at Newegg.com

Yeah but i dont think many of us realized it was still that price.

Im gonna grab that probably for my birthday.

The price had went up to $22.99 last week so it was good this was put up again, I ordered it when it was $12.99 the first time, I think it's a pretty good game people are either going to love it or hate it.

This game at this price is a steal. I bought it when it was priced $59.99 when it first came out and I don't regret paying that amount. More people should give this game a try, but I guess since a little kid is on the cover some of them think it was targeted for little kids.

Thanks OP - I was just thinking the other day that I wanted to give this game another shot, and $13 is definitely a great price.

BTW, I advise everyone to stay away from that hard difficulty patch. It makes the game's difficulty VERY inconsistent - I lost over an hour's worth of playtime 3 times because some random fight would be much harder than anything else in the area. Looking forward to trying it again on normal this time. ;)

[quote name='argyle']Thanks OP - I was just thinking the other day that I wanted to give this game another shot, and $13 is definitely a great price.

BTW, I advise everyone to stay away from that hard difficulty patch. It makes the game's difficulty VERY inconsistent - I lost over an hour's worth of playtime 3 times because some random fight would be much harder than anything else in the area. Looking forward to trying it again on normal this time. ;)[/quote]

Well the description for the difficulty patch says do not attempt unless you are at least LVL 50 and this if for a second play through anyways.:lol:

[quote name='ChrisHookz']The price had went up to $22.99 last week so it was good this was put up again, I ordered it when it was $12.99 the first time, I think it's a pretty good game people are either going to love it or hate it.[/QUOTE]

it was also out of stock for a while (i missed it earlier). so, i appreciate the notice, OP! :)

read some mixed reviews about it, but for $13, it's a risk i'm willing to take.

That sucks. I just bought Blue Dragon and Mass Effect a few days ago.

ME had free shipping, but Blue Dragon didn't, so I had to pay $5.99 in shipping. I just wanted to jump on BD since it came back down from $20+.

bread's done
Back