Blue Dragon $5 FS @ Buy.com (via eToys) - some exceptions

gantt

CAGiversary!
Back again.
SKU is 204110362.

The $5 with free shipping deal from eToys has been going in and out of stock. You were warned. Also:
"eToys is unable to fulfill/ship orders for AL,AZ,CO,LA,MO,or OK addresses through Buy.com"

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I had to go read the review on IGN first, only to come back and see it back up in price. Too cheap to pay $4.97 more for a game I may take years to getting around to playing.

Personally I thought Tales of Vesperia was the best current gen RPG I've played so far. Blue Dragon was actually the first one I played though and I really enjoyed it as well. For 5 bucks you'd be crazy not to get it. Hell, even 10 bucks is a steal!

for me it has always been Valkyria Chronicles > Tales of Vesperia > Lost Odyssey >>>>> everything else w/ ff13 behind everything else.

Haven't gotten around to Valkyria Chronicles yet. Just got my PS3 a little while ago, probably look into it after I finish Infinite Undiscovery. :)

Got it for $5.31 shipped - thanks OP! Always been curious about this game and that's a can't-refuse price.

Back in stock, but while it was in my cart got this message, "eToys is unable to fulfill/ship orders for AL,AZ,CO,LA,MO,or OK addresses through Buy.com..." fuck!
Maybe it's a sign.

Looks like this is now dead again. I tried to click add to cart, but got some error message, and now when I try to add to cart again, it says item is unavailable.

It's back again. I just picked it up. It's worth checking it out hours/days after it "dies" just in case.

I just picked one up... thanks OP. I don't even have a 360, but have been interested in the game. I'll have a 360 some day, and for that price it seems well worth getting the game now.

Thanks, just picked up a copy again after trading it away. Never finished it so hopefully can do so now.

Demo was only "meh", but always wanted to try the full game, and at $5, its actually cheaper than a rental. :) So what the heck, I'm in for one!

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']I was surprised to see that they sent the white label version.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think this game went Platinum Hits?

[quote name='danstabbingworth']Just got an email that etoys canceled my order, so it might be dead.[/QUOTE]

Same here...bah, etoys! I did see that TheGameRush via Buy.com has a copy for 9.97 shipped, so if you really really want it that's not a terrible price. Descrip says the cover and manual is in Portugese but they promise the game is in English.. :applause:

[quote name='danstabbingworth']Just got an email that etoys canceled my order, so it might be dead.[/QUOTE]

I just received my shipping confirmation for that same order. Ordered it two days ago in the early AM.

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']I didn't think this game went Platinum Hits?[/QUOTE]

I guess you're right. I could have sworn seeing a Blue Dragon Platinum Hits at one point, though.

[quote name='waxHead']I just received my shipping confirmation for that same order. Ordered it two days ago in the early AM.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I ordered yesterday. I even got confirmation emails yesterday.

Just got mine a couple of days ago, but I ended up getting a resealed copy. (Security stickers still intact though) Still a great deal but just a warning for people who wanted a new sealed copy.

Or maybe I just had bad luck and was the only one to get a resealed copy. lol

[quote name='Enderet']Toys R Us now has this for 5 + shipping. Comes a little short of 10 dollars.[/QUOTE]

Toys"R"Us owns eToys. I think eToys order has ToysRUs on the shipping label.

[quote name='platinumsoldier']Just got mine a couple of days ago, but I ended up getting a resealed copy. (Security stickers still intact though) Still a great deal but just a warning for people who wanted a new sealed copy.Or maybe I just had bad luck and was the only one to get a resealed copy.[/QUOTE]
Nope: mine also appears to be a reseal: shrinkwrap with seam around edge, not cellophane-type with folded corners. Also what sounds like a little piece of plastic sliding around inside. There is, however, a Xbox COA sticker on the side edge that seems to be intact.

The packing list has a babyuniverse.com logo, but gives the return address as Toysrus.com Return Center. Both eToys and babyuniverse.com are owned by ToysRUs, so if these are reseals the responsibility lies with Geoffrey, not some random e-commerce site.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back