Blue Dragon DS 17.99 @ Costco B&M til 4/1/09

Archgarth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I saw this today at Costco #2 in Portland, Oregon. Blue Dragon Plus for the Nintendo DS for 17.99 after instant rebate (exp. 4/01/09).

I'm not too sure about the game myself, but I hope this helps some poor CAG out.

[quote name='Squarehard']I bought mine for $11 and that is probably as much I will ever be willing to pay for it. Good find though.[/QUOTE]

share?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You could easily find it on a CAGs TL sealed & shipped for the same or less.[/quote]

Liar! It was not easy! I just went through the first page of TLs and all I found was a Blue Dragon Strategy guide! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='Squarehard']Liar! It was not easy! I just went through the first page of TLs and all I found was a Blue Dragon Strategy guide! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/quote]

Dude: CML

I saw this in my local Costco as well (Robinson, PA location) and was about to post about it. So I would doubt it's YMMV. :D

[quote name='Googer']I saw this in my local Costco as well (Robinson, PA location) and was about to post about it. So I would doubt it's YMMV. :D[/quote]

Costco stuff generally arent YMMV since they rarely just clearance stuff out at one store and not the other ones. It is a membership place anyways, so itll be fairly consistent.

[quote name='joshnorm']Is it worth $17.99[/quote]

$10-$15 w/tax or shipping or other factors is the max you should pay for the game.

[quote name='Squarehard']Costco stuff generally arent YMMV since they rarely just clearance stuff out at one store and not the other ones. It is a membership place anyways, so itll be fairly consistent.[/QUOTE]

I would agree. Instant rebates, to my knowledge, are applied across the company.

[quote name='Squarehard']$10-$15 w/tax or shipping or other factors is the max you should pay for the game.[/quote]

Hmm okay well then maybe I will wait this one out or look for some more reviews. My Costco had a shit load of them there earilier this week.

[quote name='joshnorm']Hmm okay well then maybe I will wait this one out or look for some more reviews. My Costco had a shit load of them there earilier this week.[/quote]

It is pretty much like a sub par version of Disgaea. Storyline is at best mediocre and the characters arent interesting at all. Gameplay is alright, but compared to Disgaea, very very slow and unlike Disgaea, not a whole lot of over the top abilities you can use to crush your enemies or anything like that. It kept me entertained for a bit tho none the less.

one thing you must know as well

ALWAYS Keep one MAJOR Person at the top of the cube

If any ROBOT makes it to the top of the cube its GAME OVER AUTOMATIC

i got my sealed copy off Ebay for 13.49 shipped ... You knew these would fall fast cause the person had like 6 copies and every copy sold at 10 or lower before shipping

[quote name='slidecage']one thing you must know as well

ALWAYS Keep one MAJOR Person at the top of the cube

If any ROBOT makes it to the top of the cube its GAME OVER AUTOMATIC

i got my sealed copy off Ebay for 13.49 shipped ... You knew these would fall fast cause the person had like 6 copies and every copy sold at 10 or lower before shipping[/quote]

Me and you probably bought it from the same guy, lol. When I got mine there were like 5 other listed and they all went for around $10-$13 shipped

[quote name='J7.']Only ones I see on Ebay that cheap are from China.[/quote]

Yeah, the cheap ones wont be there anymore. I was surprised I actually won one of the ones he put up. I bid on all 7 and only one that 1 and they all ended within 20 seconds of each other.

[quote name='Squarehard']Yeah, the cheap ones wont be there anymore. I was surprised I actually won one of the ones he put up. I bid on all 7 and only one that 1 and they all ended within 20 seconds of each other.[/QUOTE]

he has like 20 or 30 pokemon plats... too bad they are all very high (upper 20s)

would loved to grabbed one for say 15 shipped

[quote name='slidecage']he has like 20 or 30 pokemon plats... too bad they are all very high (upper 20s)

would loved to grabbed one for say 15 shipped[/quote]

Yeah, looks like we did buy from the exact same guy, lol. I was just looking at those Pokemon Platinums too, but they got jacked up fast!

[quote name='Squarehard']Yeah, looks like we did buy from the exact same guy, lol. I was just looking at those Pokemon Platinums too, but they got jacked up fast![/QUOTE]

So I assume this guy wasn't selling bootlegs?

[quote name='Josef']So I assume this guy wasn't selling bootlegs?[/QUOTE]

only thing i can see different from the one he was selling to the stores copies is there is no MINI GuIDE

game came sealed and even had the little cardboard sleve

Love to win one of those pokemon games ... might bid on a few since i wil be home around their closing

[quote name='slidecage']only thing i can see different from the one he was selling to the stores copies is there is no MINI GuIDE

game came sealed and even had the little cardboard sleve

Love to win one of those pokemon games ... might bid on a few since i wil be home around their closing[/quote]

Yeah, didnt have the mini guide, but wasnt exactly paying extra for that.

[quote name='J7.']cardboard sleeve?[/quote]

The outter sleeve some games come with, like Luminous Arc 2, Big Bang Mini, Tornado, etc.

Bump!

The rebate is still in effect at Costco for this game... Purchased it for $25.99 minus the $8.00 rebate plus Peggle Dual Shot for the DS for $15.99

bread's done
Back