Blue Nintendo Wii LE LIVE [WALMART]

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']I would have bit on a black wii bundle or something at $100, these things can easily be found for less than $100 anyways, so pass on this[/QUOTE]

Could check and see if your target still has the black NSMB bundle for $150 with Zelda Skyword Sword for free (it's in stores as well, despite the website having said online only).

Assuming you want the Zelda game, it's the same price since you're getting a $50 game for free.

[quote name='skubish']Who is looking to buy a Wii at this point?[/QUOTE]

People like me that either never had a Wii or haven't had one for a few years and want to catch up on some games we missed.

I have no interest in buying a Wii U at launch as buying a GC and Wii at launch taught me it's a waste with Nintendo consoles. You'll get 2-4 good games the first year and then a long drought while waiting for them to finish up sequels etc as third party support is so weak.

So I bought the cheap Wii now to play some games I missed on on after selling my launch Wii in 2008 as I won't buy a Wii U until it's been out a few years, has a solid bunch of AAA games out and has dropped in price.

[quote name='killer9']ugly blue no gc backwards compat wow pass[/QUOTE]

Agree, I'll let the Wal-mart crowd fight it out on this one...

[quote name='dmaul1114']
Just wanted to play Zelda, Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country and a couple other games I missed out on after selling my launch Wii in 2008.[/QUOTE]
Off topic, but it would be freaking awesome if Donkey Kong Country Returns made use of the gamecube controller. The motion controls make no sense for a game like that.

[quote name='skubish']Who is looking to buy a Wii at this point?[/QUOTE]

Me. Always wanted to try some of the wii games but never wanted to spend what they were asking for it back then. I snagged one from bestbuy.com today. Kind of excited to play it now!

Is this deal available on Walmart.com at 10PM?

Why would they sell out already before black friday? WTF?! Anyone know?

I'd rather not deal with any black friday store b.s. when I can simply do my shopping online.

Also- all of this talk of black friday...but where is the cyber monday stuff?

bread's done
Back