Blue Stinger

Ahadi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
I picked up a copy, and it looks kind of cool, but the sound cuts out when cinematics play. I'd like to think it's a bug or caused from the game being old/scratched disk. Well, I'm sort of wondering if it is worth playing through, even though the sound cuts out. I'm not too far into it, and it really doesn't seem to interesting at this point. And can someone give me a brief rundown without any spoilers of what the story is about, like the background, and what is up with this isolated lab or whatever it is?

Thanks.

It was an okay game for for its time kinda a Resident Evil knockoff. I doubt it holds up by today's standards. The music is pretty crappy anyway if I remember correctly. I wouldn't waste your time but if you've got nothing else. The story is pretty forgettable I really couldn't tell you what it was specifically about and I know I finished it.

I loved Blue Stinger, it was the first game I got on the DC. I had to take it back 3 different times because I kept on getting defective copies. I tried to play it about a year ago and I couldn't hardly put up with it. I think I'm gonna try it again sometime soon.

[quote name='Supaman1489']I picked up a copy, and it looks kind of cool, but the sound cuts out when cinematics play.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you have a launch copy. The game was re-printed to remove such errors.
Unlike the Midway launch titles, there's no way to distinguish one BS from the other.
At least it plays! Most folks that picked this up on 9/9/99 couldn't even boot it up.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']HOW DARE YOU SAY THE MUSIC IS CRAPPY

The christmas theme when you go into the store is the best part of the game

i liked blue stinger it was very fun[/QUOTE]

I have agree. I really liked this game. I own every resident evil game on every system ( sad,pathetic) and most knock offs (getting worse) This one really holds up well. the beginning cut scene really stood out for me aswell. This only had two faults for me. the movement is ugh but playable and you could get infinite money and all weapons pretty easily without cheating.

It's been a couple years but I do recall it gets better about half-way through. Its also a million times better than carrier if that helps .

oh I also remember YOU GET A FREAKING LIGHTSA.... spioler sorry

Ah good, I got a launch copy. Of a game that is out of print. Heh, that's fine, I'll end up playing though it, however it is getting bumped back, I just got Shenmue, EGG, and Seaman. Not sure where to start on those, but I'm hoping to get some long hours out of my Dreamcast ^^

bread's done
Back