Blue Toad Murder Files Episode 1 FREE on PSN starting April 19

bastiartadi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Episode one of Blue Toad Murder Files will be free on PlayStation Network, Relentless Software announced today.

Episode one, titled The Mysteries of Little Riddle, is available for a free download on PSN for users in Europe, North America, Australia, and New Zealand, between April 19 and May 3.

Andrew Eades, Co-Founder of Relentless Software, commented: "If you like puzzle games and sleuthing then Blue Toad Murder Files is perfect for when you have friends and family around. So for this spring break, we've decided to give away Episode 1 of Blue Toad Murder Files. We hope you'll enjoy it so much that you'll upgrade for the offer price of £7.19 which makes it the best ever offer we've done for Blue Toad. Happy sleuthing."

Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mysteries of Little Riddle is a one to four player co-operative episodic download game published by Relentless Software, creators of the hugely popular Buzz!™. Originally released on the PlayStation®Network to praise from across the media. Eurogamer awarded the game 8/10 saying: "Murder has rarely been so pleasant as it is amidst the tidy hedges, twitching curtains and flocking geese of Little Riddle, while videogames have almost never left their comfort zones behind with such breezy assurance."

http://www.qj.net/ps3/news/blue-toad-episode-1-free-on-psn.html

Yay! Free games!

Huh, free episode, might as well. Thanks for the info, OP!

I wonder, though, are trophies enabled with individual episodes, or only for the full batch of them?

Thanks for the heads up. Trophies should unlock per episode. Aren't every episode essentially treated as separate games?

[quote name='nnthomas']Yeah, game is leftover poo residue. Feel bad for anyone who actually plays beyond Episode 1...[/QUOTE]

too each there own. I enjoyed the game. Only thing I didnt care for is all the characters being voiced by the same voice actor, including the women.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']too each there own. I enjoyed the game. Only thing I didnt care for is all the characters being voiced by the same voice actor, including the women.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I noticed that. I guess the studio was trying to save money.

I actually thought that was one of the best things about the game. What I didn't like was that it was way too easy. Not a single puzzle in this game provided any sort of challenge. I also don't like that the game doesn't change on subsequent playthroughs. It was fun, though, so I might check out the others...I just hope they have more of a challenge.

Is there any way to download this or add it to a queue on the PSN site? My PS3 is getting repaired right now so I have no way to download it on my Playstation console at the moment.

bread's done
Back