Blue Xbox 360 Wireless Controller $35 at toysrus

[quote name='hcamacho']Getting one tomorrow, those controllers are crap, my kids throw them in the floor, and I have to buy a new controller like every 6 months!thanks OP.[/quote]

Maybe they'd be a last a little longer if you had kids that didn't act like dumbasses.

As an alternative, Kmart has Blue and Pink controllers for $12 if you can find them. *If* being the keyword.
Halo 3 controllers are $15 as well.

[quote name='hcamacho']Getting one tomorrow, those controllers are crap, my kids throw them in the floor, and I have to buy a new controller like every 6 months!thanks OP.[/quote]

get your kids to stop throwing them on the floor then?

[quote name='Pookymeister']As an alternative, Kmart has Blue and Pink controllers for $12 if you can find them. *If* being the keyword.
Halo 3 controllers are $15 as well.[/quote]
All Kmarts?

Are they clearning out old stock, like with the Live cards? I'm asking because when you go to the website there are two listings for both the Blue and Pink wireless controllers... one for $35, one for normal price.

On that note... the pink is $35, too, in case it hasn't been mentioned.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']i jsut would like to know what kmart in the world had that cheap controllers? is it the one in heaven?[/quote]

hockeyfun seriously man you think that a mod would lie to you? quit being an idiot man i picked up 4 pink controllers for $12 each. now quit being a dumbass and go check your local kmart

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']i jsut would like to know what kmart in the world had that cheap controllers? is it the one in heaven?[/quote]

Thats why i said keyword 'IF". They wouldn't last long at $12. I got two of the Halo controllers for myself luckily.

[quote name='Gumby the Green']hockeyfun seriously man you think that a mod would lie to you? quit being an idiot man i picked up 4 pink controllers for $12 each. now quit being a dumbass and go check your local kmart[/quote]

i am personaly worried about why u picked up 4 pink controllers

I've bought one pink controller for $12 and four Halo controllers for $15 each at Kmart (I got them from three different stores). Their clearance prices are always YMMV, because they are activated at the individual store level, and some stores never lower their prices.

[quote name='Gumby the Green']hockeyfun seriously man you think that a mod would lie to you? quit being an idiot man i picked up 4 pink controllers for $12 each. now quit being a dumbass and go check your local kmart[/quote]

im more concerned y u bought 4 pink controllers

4! Pink!

I was just skimming through the kmart clearance thread and I was wondering. So if I'm reading it right the mark down prices are not actually going to have clearance stickers marking the discounts on the items? A lot of the posters seemed like they had to have the items scanned to see the discount. I didn't want to go through the 70 something kmart thread pages to find the actual answer so it's easier just to ask.

[quote name='Punisher0587']I was just skimming through the kmart clearance thread and I was wondering. So if I'm reading it right the mark down prices are not actually going to have clearance stickers marking the discounts on the items? A lot of the posters seemed like they had to have the items scanned to see the discount. I didn't want to go through the 70 something kmart thread pages to find the actual answer so it's easier just to ask.[/QUOTE]

I've come across both, sometimes they're marked and sometimes they're not, but usually they are ... at mine anyway.

thats the bad thing about the kmart thing it is a bunch of sales from thousands of kmart stores, but ur kmart may only have 1 of the discounts but ull have ot ring up every item to find out which one

[quote name='redroversk']^For his old lady, when they play Rez, duh.^[/quote]

haha actually the pink were the only ones left and there were four. i called some buddies and grabbed two for myself (making a complete four now) and two for some other buddies so we will finally have enough for out halo lan parties. yeah the chumps without 360's get the pinks

Definitely not the cheapest but still better than most B&M store prices is @ office depot online only. They have white for 38ish. Might be able to find a discount code to make it a better deal.

bread's done
Back