Bluetooth Headsets?

I'm looking for one too. Mine has finally broken, and my mom has asked me to look for her one.

Buy.com sent me an email today w/ a Motorolla for $15, but they are sold out (and I clicked on the link as soon as I got the email). :\

[quote name='bmachine']This sort of borders on not helping, but this was $14.99 just yesterday...maybe keep an eye on it and see if it reactivates today?[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's the one they sent me the email on this morning. ;) Nice of them to advertise something they're out of.

You just missed out on a DotD that Amazon had for a Nokia headset for $10. I got one but it's not set to ship until the end of the month -_-.

If I were you I'd simply wait it out. Buy.com usually has some every other week for less than $20 so it just pays to be patient.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']You just missed out on a DotD that Amazon had for a Nokia headset for $10. I got one but it's not set to ship until the end of the month -_-.

If I were you I'd simply wait it out. Buy.com usually has some every other week for less than $20 so it just pays to be patient.[/QUOTE]

Patience would be easier if my current one wasn't broken, since I use it all the time. ;) Still, thanks for the advice - I'll wait for a few days and see if something pops up. I'd rather get another Motorolla headset simply because I don't know anything about these other brands.

EDIT: Since I use the thing so much, is it worth it to splurge for a little nicer one? Is there a significant difference in sound quality with the more expensive ones? If so, anyone have any recommendations?

bread's done
Back