Blur 16.88 at Sams Club online

[quote name='ismael0p']yea when i add it to my cart it says is the DSi case[/QUOTE]

Likewise. I'd bite at that price, but i don't think it's worth the hassle of what will most likely ultimately end up in a return and refund. I can wait until i can get the game for $20 legit(my local BB and K-Mart both refused to stack the coupon and the sale price for me).

[quote name='happydogs']Likewise. I'd bite at that price, but i don't think it's worth the hassle of what will most likely ultimately end up in a return and refund. I can wait until i can get the game for $20 legit(my local BB and K-Mart both refused to stack the coupon and the sale price for me).[/QUOTE]
Take a look at the ESRB Rating: ESRB Rating: E10+ for Everyone 10 & Up

Why would a DS case have a ESRB Rating?

So, has anyone tried this yet? It says it's for the PS3, would it be possible if I got this to then exchange it for the 360 version somewhere?

If you do a Google search for the Item No., it comes up everywhere as a DSi Voyager Case.

I'm sure some CAG's will find a way to work the system and actually get the PS3 version of Blur out of this; but for people that don't want to screw around, I wouldn't bother unless you won't be upset with a new DSi case.

Need confirmation if it works, wouldn't mind getting a couple and trading them on goozex if I still have money.

[quote name='husyk']Need confirmation if it works, wouldn't mind getting a couple and trading them on goozex if I still have money.[/QUOTE]
why don't you confirm it yourself? why should someone else do your work if you simply intend to flip it jerkass.

[quote name='shosh']why don't you confirm it yourself? why should someone else do your work if you simply intend to flip it jerkass.[/QUOTE]
Lol:applause::D

[quote name='shosh']why don't you confirm it yourself? why should someone else do your work if you simply intend to flip it jerkass.[/QUOTE]

Bravo, sir.:applause:

Hahaha, good call I hate people that just buy things to make a profit and trying to screw someone over from buying a game they want to play.

Just so you guys know when you add the items to your cart it comes up as the voyager case for the DSi so this doesn't work.

If it's something where you have to argue with someone after the fact, why even bother?

You know they don't mean blur. You know it's just a typo. That's not a deal, that's a dick move.

I just called Samsclub and they said they would fix it. Hopefully the price will still be $16.88 when they fix it.

[quote name='actripxl']Hahaha, good call I hate people that just buy things to make a profit and trying to screw someone over from buying a game they want to play.[/QUOTE]

couldn't agree with you more, sir !!!

That simply has to be the most brilliant thing I've ever seen a newbie say...:applause:

[quote name='willynateDgreat']No matter the price, I'm surprised Blur hasn't caught on more than it has . . . it's a great game - even for jerkasses.[/QUOTE]

What night does the jerkass Blur club want to race? :)

bread's done
Back