Blur 20.88 plus B1G1 50% off Big Lots B&M

Ciffy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
First time deal post here, so be gentle.

Just got back from Big Lots with the family and noticed they had Blur (360 and Ps3) for 20.88 as well as a buy 1 get 1 50% off deal on all their games. They didn't have much else that was new, but you might find better things at your BL than I did at mine. Newest stuff I saw besides Blur was Lego Indy 2 and the last Prince of Persia. They have tons of Wii and DS games too; pretty sure the B1G1 50% off is mix and match.

[quote name='Rodster']OK we'll be gentle but we already have a Big Lots games thread. :)

edit: Newegg has both PS3 and PC games for $19.99 and free shipping http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...PA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=blur&x=0&y=0[/QUOTE]

I'll stick up for the OP on the first one, since its a specific title, and he thought it was the cheapest price, then he had every right to post it. This place would be dull if there weren't 25 different individual Amazon deals for a particular title posting everyday, should they all go into an Amazon thread..?

but you did trump him on the second point ;) hehe, even though the proposal of a B1G1 50% is a better deal if you wanted something else.

20.88 was the cheapest price when I looked on the CAG price tracker, so there :p

I searched for Big Lots before I posted and didn't see anything...

There I go again, trying to defend myself on the internets.

[quote name='Ciffy']20.88 was the cheapest price when I looked on the CAG price tracker, so there :p

I searched for Big Lots before I posted and didn't see anything...

There I go again, trying to defend myself on the internets.[/QUOTE]
I don't know man, the only times I have seen Big Lots pop up on here was for shovelware Wii titles, the Tony Hawk Ride decks the got in, and the Blur/Tomb Raider/TH:R sale they had in December. Never anything else and IMO, there isn't really enough Big Lots game stuff ever happening to warrant it's own thread.

Wait, Big Lots sells games on platforms that aren't the PC, Wii, DS or PS2? :whistle2:s

I might have to check this out.

They've actually had this lot of games since right before Christmas and had them for a specific sale. Since not many people know/pay attention to Big Lots, they still have a ton in stock even after the holidays.

It is a good deal though, I picked up Blur a few days before Christmas and very pleased with it for $20. Went back last week and they were mostly cleaned out but still had a few FIFA's, some Shaun White Skateboarding, and one 360 Blur.

Blur and Fifa for $30 is a good deal. If this sale truly covers all games and not just certain selected titles some BL are full of games. It might be worth checking out.

the b1g1 50% sign was just there in front of all the games, didn't have a date or anything attached to it. The last time I was in there, they had the same deal going on, so I just thought it was their thing. To whoever said they only did PC games, the current gen games usually aren't with the movies and such. Every BL I've ever been in has had them up by the registers on a big endcap with 3 sides (usually 1 for DS, 1 for Wii and one for overflow / other platforms).

They had several Blurs (ps3 and 360), lego indy 2, prince of persia, fifa, sonic's genesis collection and several copies of one of the tom clancy games (old enough to be a PH version); that's about all I remember for the non-wii stuff.

A YMMV but the Big Lots I was at about a month ago when they had this deal going simply took 25% off each game you bought, instead of having you buy 2 and getting 50% off the cheaper one.

Again, YMMV, but if you can only find Blur and nothing else really worth it, it might just ring up 25% off.

I only recognized it because some old lady in the line next to me was bitching to the manager about how the games weren't ringing up right ("this one's supposed to be 50% off, but it's about $4 too high") and I noticed that the $18.88 games were ringing up $14.16 and the $13.88 games were ringing up $10.41. The BL here actually had a decent selection for cheap $10-15 stocking stuffer games to supplement the DSes I had bought for X-mas.

For new visitors or those who can`t visit everyday threads become so big that its hard to navigate for better deal.Poster did right by starting new thread about Lots as there may be some news deals available under walmart,target thread ..but many don`t feel searching through`em

bread's done
Back