Blur - $20 Off Manufacturer Coupon

The manager at my nearest BB wouldn't take the manu coupon because their current $39.99 price is already a "discounted" price and voids the coupon. Is there any response I can use to fight back, or is my only hope to try to find a different BB?

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']The manager at my nearest BB wouldn't take the manu coupon because their current $39.99 price is already a "discounted" price and voids the coupon. Is there any response I can use to fight back, or is my only hope to try to find a different BB?[/QUOTE]

If that's your store's stance, I'm pretty sure all cashiers have been briefed not to take the coupon. I'd just try another one...or just quit after going to 3 BBs as I did. :roll:

worked at bestbuy in rockaway, nj yesterday
snagged the last copy
i asked to have the other coupon scanned and it worked out

$10 and some change

Wow just getting the $20 Manu coupon was a hassle yesterday. (I'm not a RZ member).

I tried the Best Buy @ La Cantera in San Antonio, Texas. I approached the cashier with my Manu coupon and was shut down because "we dont take coupons that are not directed to Best Buy". WTF? I explained to the cashier that the coupon is from the manufacturer and the company gets it back. Ok said the cashier and proceeded opening up the plastic box while I was explaining this and stared blankly into my eyes. He looked at me expecting me to fork over the cash. Sorry but i'm going to Target.

So the Target at La Cantera in San Antonio had a copy and again I tried with price matching and the manu coupon. Guy said they don't price match. WTF?

Luckily I had printed out the policy and he was nice enough to take me to customer service. Bam!!! Walked out with blur for 20 bucks after price match and manu.

[quote name='DwayneDays']any deals going on right now for blur to use this with?[/QUOTE]

You've got to be kidding me....

[quote name='JokerCard']Got one at my BB for the $12 and change after coupons. It was the PS3 version, but I really wanted the Xbox version which was sold out. Ill wait a couple of days and just exchange it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I did the same thing. They tried to give me shit today when I went to exchange, but I managed to get it swapped out. Also, the SKU on the 360 version I got is the regular SKU (not the BB exclusive one) so it can be sold/traded in as a normal copy.

Blur is a ton of fun and I can't believe more people didn't jump on this! I got it for $12 and change. Absolutly no issues. In fact, when I did it, I only had teh $20 manu coupon. My friend had the RZ $10. I asked and they scanned his coupon for me. It worked, and I'm a RZ member anyway, so it all worked out. For $12, the game is fun as hell. I would price it at 25-30, but think Mario Kart with real cars. The game is a piss. Take advantage of it if you can.

Major props to them for that $20 off. I think that might have been because of bad reviews, but either way, that's a great deal!

bread's done
Back