BLUR for PS3 & 360 is $40.00 on amazon

Yeah wish I could use my coupon for $20 off then add it to my 30% off to get it for either $14 and no tax OR $8 and no tax (depending if they take 30% off the normal price or after the $20 off) either way it's moot, you can't use the $20 coupon online.

[quote name='Rodster']Could this be a permanent price drop, seems like it's $39.99 at most retailers.[/QUOTE]

It is possible or it could be everyone is matching each other for the coming week. After next Sunday we'll know the truth.

Eh... not really a deal. $20 off coupon and $10 off this coming week from Best Buy for Reward Zone Gamer's Club members (which is free) wins easily.

[quote name='ivanctorres']I wonder if Amazon would discount the price $20 more if you told them about the manufacturer's coupon?[/QUOTE]

Don't think that would work but i wish it was true. I have $20 in Amazon credit and that would be amazing to get it for free :p

[quote name='ivanctorres']I wonder if Amazon would discount the price $20 more if you told them about the manufacturer's coupon?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Don't think that would work but i wish it was true. I have $20 in Amazon credit and that would be amazing to get it for free :p[/QUOTE]
Screw it, I have nothing better to do. I'll shoot C.S. an e-mail and see what kind of response I get. :p

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Screw it, I have nothing better to do. I'll shoot C.S. an e-mail and see what kind of response I get. :p[/QUOTE]

Let us know what happens!

[quote name='Kelegacy']He's not back yet, so I bet they ate him.[/QUOTE]
Nah, I just got the response. :p This is what I got:

I have checked into the promotional offer on the manufacturer's website. While Amazon.com is an authorized dealer of "Blur (Xbox 360)" we are not a participating dealer for this particular promotion.

I do apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause. If you have any further questions about this offer, you may wish to contact the manufacturer directly. You should be able to find contact information on their website.

I sent two e-mails around the same time, so I may end up getting a second response. I'm not sure if Amazon does that. But from the looks of the current response I got, I'd say it's a no-go. :/

They would have to have the coupon to send to the clearing house which sends it to the manufacture to get reimbursed. I wouldn't think an online only retailer is set up for that.

I'll stick to trying BB w/the $10 & $20 coupon. If no go I'll go to KM and support SHC-Gamer!!

bread's done
Back