Blurry Vision

not yet... but ive had a beer, a cocktail, and when the rest of the gang gets here ill have a lot more... im willing to bet i will in a few hours

[quote name='karmapolice']Ive had about 15 shots of whiskey and still drinkin' also had some green.[/QUOTE]

Wow... jealous by all means. 3 whiskey sours. Vision OK. 15 shots and no grammatical errors except for a misplaced apostrophe and a missing "g"! :D

I heavily drink alot... It doesnt effect me like it used too. I have a high tolerance. For all you thinking im glorifying it, Im not. Just wanted to see how many people are in the same boat. BTW magikman... im 17.

[quote name='magikman']Wow... jealous by all means. 3 whiskey sours. Vision OK. 15 shots and no grammatical errors except for a misplaced apostrophe and a missing "g"! :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='karmapolice']BTW magikman... im 17.[/QUOTE]

Ahh.. 32 here. At 17 I drank a lot too, just didn't have access to it as easily/often as now. ;)

[quote name='magikman']Ahh.. 32 here. At 17 I drank a lot too, just didn't have access to it as easily/often as now. ;)[/QUOTE]

My friends 22 so I can get it everyday (and usually do). Bad habbit, but even so I shouldnt be able to drink as much as I can... It scares me... Im sure my liver will fail too early.

[quote name='karmapolice']Ive had about 15 shots of whiskey and still drinkin' also had some green.[/QUOTE]

Unless you're a BIG man, you'd be dead if you had that much.

[quote name='camoor']Unless you're a BIG man, you'd be dead if you had that much.[/QUOTE]

It affects people different. I have had over 20 in the coarse of a few hours and not died...

[quote name='karmapolice']My friends 22 so I can get it everyday (and usually do). Bad habbit, but even so I shouldnt be able to drink as much as I can... It scares me... Im sure my liver will fail too early.[/QUOTE]

Thats what happens with alcoholics, their tolerance increases. If the liver gets heavily damaged though, as happens over years in many alcoholics (and the amount you indicate I think would put you in this group), tolerance plummets because the liver can't function properly. This means you'll have very high blood alcohol levels even though you haven't had much to drink.

I can't imagine a 17 year old downing 15-20, and it doesn't exactly seem odd for you.

Poseur. I drink 2-3x a week and 3 screwdrivers with 2.5-3 shots each still has me typing with grammatical errors. I call bullshit on you 15.

(Ps---everyone should try Absolut Mandarin with Tropicana Tangerina)

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Thats what happens with alcoholics, their tolerance increases. If the liver gets heavily damaged though, as happens over years in many alcoholics (and the amount you indicate I think would put you in this group), tolerance plummets because the liver can't function properly. This means you'll have very high blood alcohol levels even though you haven't had much to drink.

I can't imagine a 17 year old downing 15-20, and it doesn't exactly seem odd for you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... I know... I had a breathalizer that was my friends and I wasnt drunk but it read .2. I have generally 10+ shots a night on a weekend, but this break ive had that like everynight.

[quote name='magikman']Wow... jealous by all means. 3 whiskey sours. Vision OK. 15 shots and no grammatical errors except for a misplaced apostrophe and a missing "g"! :D[/QUOTE]

Just because I'm bored I'm going to call you out.

You do realize that the apostrohpe was intentionally added there to replace the "g," right? It's a contraction. You know, like instead of typing "1998," you'd type, " '98 ?"

Of course he is missing one in "Ive," but...

This really adds nothing to the conversation and is just to nitpick because I'm bored.

I never had blurred vision from drinking. Maybe I've never drank enough for that to happen. I once drank a 5th of jim beam, stuff was moving when I was standing still. but never blurred vision or would that be consider blurred vision.

[quote name='Graystone']I never had blurred vision from drinking. Maybe I've never drank enough for that to happen. I once drank a 5th of jim beam, stuff was moving when I was standing still. but never blurred vision or would that be consider blurred vision.[/QUOTE]

That's the spins...it's worse, IMO, cuz it always comes out when you try to go to fucking sleep. Blurry vision isn't very blurry, but when you turn your head, your brain can't take everything in, so in moving your head from point a to point b, everything is blurry and time is distorted and it's like you never saw anything as you were moving your head.

Being drunk sucks. Thank god for drugs.

...did karma just say he had 15 shots and it read .2 and didn't feel it?

Bullshit of the century. .2 is getting ready to blackout territory. A few more drinks and it's time to call an ambulance.

[quote name='Graystone']I never had blurred vision from drinking. Maybe I've never drank enough for that to happen. I once drank a 5th of jim beam, stuff was moving when I was standing still. but never blurred vision or would that be consider blurred vision.[/QUOTE]
I think that counts as blurred vision if things are moving while you are not.:)
15 shots and not feeling it? Get outta here.

[quote name='Rich']That's the spins...it's worse, IMO, cuz it always comes out when you try to go to fucking sleep. Blurry vision isn't very blurry, but when you turn your head, your brain can't take everything in, so in moving your head from point a to point b, everything is blurry and time is distorted and it's like you never saw anything as you were moving your head.

Being drunk sucks. Thank god for drugs.

...did karma just say he had 15 shots and it read .2 and didn't feel it?

Bullshit of the century. .2 is getting ready to blackout territory. A few more drinks and it's time to call an ambulance.[/QUOTE]

My bad. I was drunk. I meant .12

[quote name='karmapolice']It affects people different. I have had over 20 in the coarse of a few hours and not died...[/QUOTE]
You would have to drink LOTS AND LOTS to get to that point and personally I think your stretching it because your 17. You cant have 20 shots and not die at that age. Even if you do develop resistance to it you would have to consume some before you even got to 17. Basically if you can, its killed your brain and I would stop drinking for many years to come.

But I dont think you can.....

I used to be able to drink, now I'll feel dizzy after one shot. I never drank daily, or extremely heavily, but I was able to hold quite a few shots without being phased.

I think the fact that I rarely drink anything aside from water or milk has made me extra sensitive.

I don't believe in recorded time, so I didn't ring in the new year. :(

[quote name='karmapolice']My bad. I was drunk. I meant .12[/QUOTE]

Maybe you had 6 or 7 shots. Or 20 shots over the course of 8 hours. Stop exaggerating to look cool. Being an alcohol isn't something people respect.

I wasnt... I dont think its cool... I merely wanted to see who else was drunk, and I kinda went off on a rant because I was drunk. I am sorry.

bread's done
Back