Board Game Collection Thread

ZombieToast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I know these aren't necessarily video games, but they are still games and I know I'm not the only one around here who collects them. So, come on people, show us what you've got!

I'll go first. Here are a few shots of our board game closet, as of six days ago:
gamecloset.jpg

gameclosetright.jpg

gameclosetleft.jpg

gameclosetfloor.jpg

There are some Blu-ray box sets, Creepy Crawlers, an accordion, a ping-pong table, a metal detector, and a guitar shelf thing, but the rest of those are games. And yes, those are bookshelves that have been stacked on top of each other. As mentioned in the video game collection thread, I'm currently having issues with space and organization. One of my upcoming projects is to make a full-closet shelving unit that will utilize as much space as possible and look a lot nicer.

Here are some games that have not yet found their way into the closet:
newgamesestatesale.jpg

flapdoodle.jpg

Just bought these on Saturday:
tokillabossinapickle.jpg

In that last picture, you can kinda see a small tub and two gray boxes sitting in a chair. Those are full of little card games (e.g. Uno), dice games (e.g. Yahztee, Farkel), and other various little games and keychain-sized board games.

Because you can't quite see everything in the pictures, here is a complete list of my games, most with links:
5-Across (Connect 4 knock-off)
Anagramania! (2003)
Ants In The Pants (1999)
Anybody's Guess
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? (2007)
Balderdash (2005)
Battle of the Sexes: The Battle Continues (2008)
Battleship (2002)
Blokus (2008)
Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game (2008)
Candy Land (2010)
Channel Surfing (1994)
Chutes And Ladders (2005)
Clarissa Explains It All Game (1994)
Clue (2002)
Cootie (1999)
Crack The Case (1993)
Deadwood (1999)
Dino Dice (2001)
Don't Break The Ice (1999)
Ducks In A Row (2008)
eBay: The Card Game (2001)
Elefun (2008)
Facts In Five (1967)
Facts In Five (1976)
Family Business (1967)
Flapdoodle (2008)
The Flea Market Game (1986)
Filthy Rich: The 3D Game of Capitalism (1998)
The Game of Life (2007)
The Game of Life: Twists & Turns (2007)
Gator Golf (2008)
Giraffalaff Limbo (2008)
Guess Who? (1987)
Hands Down (1999)
Hidden Talents (1994)
Hi-Ho Cherry-O (2008)
Horton Hears A Who! (2007)
Hungry Hungry Hippos (2009)
i-List Music Party Game (2007)
Ingenious (2004)
In A Pickle (2004)
Labyrinth (2007)
Last Night On Earth
The Legend of Robin Hood (1982)
Masterpiece: The Art Auction Game (1970)
Meatball Madness (2009)
Mille Bornes (1962)
Moment of Truth (2008)
Monkey Arena (2005)
Monopoly (2009)
Monopoly: Franklin Mint Collector's Edition (1991)
Murder Mystery: Video Party Game (1989)
Operation (2008)
Operation Husky: The Campaign For Sicily (1996)
Parcheesi (1975)
Password: Fourth Edition (2003)
Pictionary Man (2008)
Pictureka! Flipper Game (2009)
Pictureka!: Disney Edition (20??)
The Pigeon Wants A Match (20??)
Pit (1973)
Pokémon: Champion Island - Special Edition (2007)
A Question of Scruples: Second Edition (1987)
The Rivals For Catan (2010)
Rummikub (1997)
Scatterpillar Scramble (2008)
Scrabble (2007)
Scribblish (2010)
Scrutineyes (1992)
The Settlers of Catan (2007)
The Settlers of Catan: Cities & Knights (2007)
The Settlers of Catan: Seafarers (2007)
SongBurst: 50's & 60's Edition (1990)
Sorry! (2005)
Spawn: The Game (1995)
Strata 5 (1984)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Pizza Power Game (1987)
Therapy: The Game (1986)
To Kill A Boss (1994)
Topple (2010)
Topsy Turtle (2009)
Trivia-Challenge (1984)
Trivial Pursuit DVD: Pop Culture (2003)
Trivial Pursuit DVD: Pop Culture 2 (2005)
Trivial Pursuit: Totally 80's (2006)
U-Build Monopoly (2009)
Uno Moo! (2008)
Uno Stacko (1994)
Upwords (1984)
Vampire Hunter (2002)
Wheel of Fortune: 2nd Edition (2005)
Where In The USA Is Carmen Sandiego? (1993)
Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? (1992)
Win, Lose Or Draw (1987) x2
Yahtzee (1982)
Zombies!!! (2002)
Zombies!!! 2: Zombie Corps(e) (2002)
Zombies!!! 3: Mall Walkers (2003)
Zombies!!! 3.5: Not Dead Yet! (2003)
Zombies!!! 4: The End... (2006)
Zombies!!! 5: School's Out Forever (2008)
Zombies!!! 6: Six Feet Under (2007)
Zombies!!! 7: Send In The Clowns (2008)

NOTE: The dates indicate the version I own, not the original version.

A few other notable card/dice-only games:
Arne (2009)
Battle of the Sexes Card Game (2001)
Buzztime Home Trivia System (2004)
Buzztime TV Trivia (2004)
Cinq-O
Kuduk
LeftCenterRight (2011)
Old Farkel
Phase 10 (1992)
Phase 10: Masters Edition (1992)
Scrabble Slam
Trivial Pursuit Steal (2010)
Trivia On The Go: Movies Edition (1994)
Trivia On The Go: TV Edition
Uno (2007)

NOTE: I realize I have a few card-only games included in my board game list. The main reason why I keep this list separate is that these are small pocket-sized games that are no more than a deck of cards or a tube of dice with instructions. Games in the first list include accessories or at least a tray and oversized box. It's silly, I know, but that's how I do it.

Okay, now it's your turn!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there might be a board game thread in CAG Lifestyle boards, but I'm not sure if it's for collections or discussion.

[quote name='Squarehard']With a collection like that, there must always be something to do at your house. :D[/QUOTE]
Absolutely! Between all of my video games and board games (not to mention the 700+ movies), there's really no excuse to be bored around here. Our biggest dilemma is trying to narrow down the options. It drives me crazy that we almost never get visitors 'cause we have so much to do! Thankfully, once our kid gets a little bit older, we can start having family game nights (you may have noticed a fair number of kid-friendly games). My wife and I love playing games together, but a lot of them aren't very fun with only two people.

[quote name='blindinglights']I think there might be a board game thread in CAG Lifestyle boards, but I'm not sure if it's for collections or discussion.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for pointing that out; I didn't see it when I looked for a similar topic. It looks like it's just a general discussion topic, though, so I think this collection thread should be safe. But I guess that's also not my decision. Heh.

My dad has a ton of the classics and now that I have nephews that visit, we play some a good bit. They especially like Life, although it's the newish version. I still prefer the classic myself.

I own a whopping four board games myself right now.

My prized possession is a copy of the Happy Days board game. If anyone ever finds a copy on the cheap, by all means pick it up. It's great wholesome and cheesy fun, complete with gaining/losing "cool points". I inherited it from my great aunt when she moved to a nursing home recently after years of both her and I looking for another copy at yardsales.

I also have a Donkey Kong and a Star Wars Empire Strikes Back board game that are each missing like one piece.

Pictures, man! I'm glad to hear that the Happy Days game is fun. I was actually looking at that the other night, but I didn't bid on it because I need to stop spending money for a while...and I had just bought the old TMNT game. I'll have to check out the Donkey Kong game and probably add it to my watch list. The primary board games on my radar right now are Pac Man, Bezzerwizzer, Gears of War, and Plants Vs Zombies. None of 'em are cheap, though, so I probably won't get any of them for a while.

As for Life...the original is definitely a great game. We don't have it for some reason, but we have the Twists & Turns version. It's a bit weird at first because you have to swipe credit cards and use this little digital device, but once you get accustomed to it, it's actually a really neat little game.

Have you actually played all of those board games? Do you just gobble them up at garage sales or thrift stores or something? No offense but some of them look like they wouldn't be any fun, or you'd play it once then never again.

I just have Star Wars Monopoly, Deluxe Scrabble (or something like that), and I just bought a "24" themed version of Clue that I have yet to play.

Also, this would probably be better suited for a different forum unless the intent of this thread is to discuss prices we've paid for board games.

We need to get together and play! Your collection is really awesome and this has inspired me to post a list of my games:

Axis & Allies 1942
Axis & Allies D-Day
Battleship
Buck Rogers Game Adventures in the 25th Century
Centurions Jack Rockwell's Battle to Stop Dr. Terror Ga...
Classic Major League Baseball Board Game
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Comic Crusades
DC HeroClix Hypertime - Premier Edition Game
Deluxe Parcheesi
Hero Quest
Legend of Zelda Game, The
Let's F*ck!
Lord of the Rings Two Towers Board Game
Operation
Pokemon Master Trainer
Risk
Stratego
Stratego Transformers
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Pizza Power Game
The Amazing Spider-Man Game with The Fantastic Four!
The Incredible Hulk Game with the Fantastic Four!
Transformers Adventure Game

I'll take a few pics of my games that are up in my closet.

I don't have HeroQuest atm because we are playing it at my girlfriends house and we just love it!

[quote name='kodave']Have you actually played all of those board games? Do you just gobble them up at garage sales or thrift stores or something? No offense but some of them look like they wouldn't be any fun, or you'd play it once then never again.[/quote]
I haven't played all of them yet, but I've played about 95% of them. My wife and I spend about an hour playing games on most nights while watching TV before she goes to bed. Most of the older or beat-up looking games come from thrift stores and yard sales (usually a dollar each), but I have a fair number of new ones as well. And believe it or not, almost all of them are actually pretty fun, although some of them are only fun if you have a group of people, so we usually only play those ones when our families visit (or vice-versa). So, the only game I regret buying this year is Flapdoodle. But on the rare occasion that we don't like a game, we keep it around anyway because it might be fun for someone else who visits. Or in this case, it might be fun for our son when he's old enough to play it.

[quote name='kodave']Also, this would probably be better suited for a different forum unless the intent of this thread is to discuss prices we've paid for board games.[/QUOTE]
Well, this is the bragging section and there are threads for showing off your video games or random purchases throughout the month, so it seemed appropriate enough.

[quote name='binici']We need to get together and play! Your collection is really awesome and this has inspired me to post a list of my games:[/QUOTE]
Nice little collection you've got going there! I wasn't aware of the Zelda or Close Encounters games, so I'll definitely have to check those out. I love games based on pre-existing licenses. The TMNT game you have is the same one that I just ordered the other day, and the seller promises that it is 100% complete. I used to have it as a kid and I haven't played it since then, so I'm totally stoked.

It's kinda painful to have a board games list include Life as a "great game".

Almost all the "classic board games" have been obsoleted by newer games (after 1995, post-Settlers of Cataan).

It's not that Monopoly and the like can't provide fun, but I don't see many people talking about playing Battlezone or Pac-Man on the Atari 2600 anymore and referring to them as great games anymore, when there are decades of newer better games to play (Wii, XBox, etc).
It's the same thing in boardgaming evolution, though the vast majority of Americans still think of boardgames as Monopoly, Scrabble, etc.

My collection is in a closet, in a hidey-cabinet, and bookshelves: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/reapersaurus

I'm curious: what exactly makes these games "obsolete"? New board games don't make them any less fun or relevant. With video games, the technology is regularly changing and the experience becomes much deeper. That doesn't happen so much with board games. Some newer ones are a bit more complex and some of them are incredibly clever, but that doesn't mean that older games aren't. I have my fair share of both old and new games and I don't feel like things have changed much. Granted, there are many games that are much better than Life or Monopoly or Battleship, but they're still enjoyable games (that are regularly updated), which is what matters.

To me, it just seems like it's same thing as saying that bread is obsolete because of new exciting foods that have come out.

[quote name='reapersaurus']It's kinda painful to have a board games list include Life as a "great game".

Almost all the "classic board games" have been obsoleted by newer games (after 1995, post-Settlers of Cataan).

It's not that Monopoly and the like can't provide fun, but I don't see many people talking about playing Battlezone or Pac-Man on the Atari 2600 anymore and referring to them as great games anymore, when there are decades of newer better games to play (Wii, XBox, etc).
It's the same thing in boardgaming evolution, though the vast majority of Americans still think of boardgames as Monopoly, Scrabble, etc.

My collection is in a closet, in a hidey-cabinet, and bookshelves: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/reapersaurus[/QUOTE]

I would say anyone who EVER said Pac-Man on the 2600 was great should be slapped. :D

Cool thread. We have a nice collection of modern games at out house. We are on our third Pretty Pretty Princess game. I prefer the classic Life also. Some of the cool games we had as kids were Mad Magazine and the Star Wars Death Star game. My brother still has Rebound and The Generals, if anyone remembers them. Also, he has our Monopoly Deluxe edition from collecting S&H green stamps.
Though this is not a retail board game. I scored a old Crokinole board from a antique store for $20. Now all I need to get are some wooden checkers. Anyone ever play this?

The only board games I have are Scrabble and Talisman. Though I do have the expansion and the dungeon expansion for Talisman.

Seems most of you have Talisman. How is it?

I tried to buy it off some dude from CL, but of course those people are bums and don't ever respond or are lazy...

I want to pick it up because he is selling it for cheap $25 and says it is complete and is local.

Also, I own a copy of Resident Evil: Deck Building Game and RE:DBG Alliance (expansion), which are card based games. Both are great games and the new expansion RE:DBG Outbreak is now out!

It's fun, but is long. I had one game last 12 hours, this was at my sisters with 6 people and all the expansions. I would like to get the other expansions for myself someday. $25 is a good deal if it's complete. Especially if it's a 1st or 2nd edition.

Hey Zombietoast, you have all the ZOMBIES!!! expansions, or most of them. Do you ever use them? I have the core game, and that can run several hours all on it's own.

[quote name='aptanor']Hey Zombietoast, you have all the ZOMBIES!!! expansions, or most of them. Do you ever use them? I have the core game, and that can run several hours all on it's own.[/QUOTE]
I have all except for the last three (8, 9, and 10) and make-your-own-cards version (seems pointless to me). I haven't used all of them yet, but I do use them sometimes and it does indeed make the game quite a bit longer. I don't think the core game takes too terribly long, though; it depends a lot on how many people are playing and how good they are. If it looks like a game is going to take a long time, cutting out the zombie movement rolls will make things quite a bit quicker. You can also reduce the number of required zombie kills if everyone is having a hard time getting up to 25. You might have to screw around with the rules a bit, but it's worth it for all of the perks (and pitfalls) of the expansions.

I have tons of vintage board games I would sell or trade for video games, if someone is interested.

Six Million Dollar Man
Fall Guy
California Raisins
Dukes of Hazzard
many, many more

Please send me a PM because I am not going to collect these anymore.

I don't like Risk and I'm not really even a fan of MGS, but the combination is oddly tempting just because it sounds so nerdy. Heh.

I finally got my TMNT game in the mail today! The box is in pretty decent condition for the most part. There are a few tears and dents as well as some tape/residue (I don't think Goo Gone would be safe for this box), but nothing too terrible. Every single piece is inside the box and aside from the slightly bent spinner (the cardboard portion) and a couple of barely-creased cards, everything is in pretty good shape. All in all, I am quite pleased. As with video games, my collection is meant to be PLAYED (including the $500 Monopoly with gold pieces) so I really have no complaints. Maybe I'll take some pictures later when I figure out where my wife put the camera.

Thanks ZombieToast for making this thread! Here is most of my collection. Most of it is from thrift stores.
IMAG0254.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg
IMAG0255-1.jpg

There is also a Star Wars Risk and a classic 70's Risk off to the left of the screen...oh I have definitely placed my preorder for the Limited Edition MGS Risk.
IMAG0257.jpg

The beginnings of my Warhammer 40k army.
IMAG0262.jpg

This also has a really cool DK game variant rule.
Several binders full of Magic cards
IMAG0258.jpg

And my most prized board game collection!
IMAG0253.jpg

There is a ton more that is not shown in the pic. I have all the expansions to the game except the last two big expansions. If anyone on here has those, I will trade!!

You people with your lucky garage sale and thrift store finds. I think the only even semi decent find I've had was SpyWeb, a two player kids deduction game. I found Sharp Shooters once for three bucks and debating buying it - the sad thing was I didn't even have three bucks at the time - and by the time I got back to the store it was gone. It would have been worth it just for the dice.

I'd love to get the Buffy the Vampire Slayer game - it came out before I was into either Buffy or board games.

Crokinole's fun, there's definitely more to it than you might think. Check out Catacombs for dungeon-crawling flickingness; I haven't played it but have heard a lot of good about it.

Heroscapes' great too. I've got the nonsparkly Rise of the Valkryie set, and one of the expansions (the one with a dragon, a troll/giant, a griffin, and Major Q9). I really like to play it, but it's just such a pain to set up and I don't have the room to leave it set up.

I'm debating getting the Summoner Wars Master Set which is created by the guy who fouinded Heroscapers.com, so it's got a big Heroscape feel to it, but it's cards and a flat board instead of figs and a terrain.

Here's my collection, missing one - Lord of the Rings Card game which is set up on the coffee table. I'm not too enamored of it yet but I need to give it a couple more tries.

Games I want to add to the collection:
Elder Sign
Survive!
Quarriors
Tales of the Arabian Nights

photo-30.jpg
photo-31.jpg
photo-44.jpg
photo-43.jpg
photo-41.jpg
photo-29.jpg

Obviously some in there are my boy's, some are from when I was growing up. The orange taped up box is my mom's 1945 copy of Rich Uncle, the Stock Market Game, starring Rich Uncle Pennybags (aka Monopoly guy).

Awesome stuff, guys! My wife and I have really been wanting to get that Donkey Kong Jenga, as well as a Mario Yahtzee to keep it company. That Swamp Thing board game has certainly piqued my interest.

I'm so glad I started this thread because I'm seeing a lot of games I never knew about. Like that Xanth game for example. I had no idea there was a board game based on the books! That is really freakin' awesome. That's going on my must-have list. You've got several goodies that I had forgotten all about, dtcarson, and it's nice to be reminded of them.

Honestly, I've never played the Xanth game
:)
I got it, geez, must have been 10-15 years ago. It's definitely full of Xanth flavor, the map is the land of Xanth and you either are or encounter many classic characters, and it's full of the groaningly bad puns Xanth is known for. There were some quality issues however; you're supposed to use the red "wound markers" for something, but there were none in the box (not an issue nowadays); the instruction book was not very clear; and some quests were very easy while some were very challenging. That said, it does have a solo variant in the box, and like I said, it's incredibly themed based on the Xanth milieu as of about 10-15 years ago.

It's amazing how big the world of board games is. There's so much more than somethingOpoly (although, yes, not only do I have at least 2 versions of Monopoly, I have two PlaceOpoly games, one from my alma mater, one from my home town).
Definitely head over to the board game discussion thread, I've discovered lots of great games from that one.

I've never been hugely in to board games (I only own a few, ZOMBIES!!!, Jenga, Scrabble, a Star Trek murder mystery game, and a few others) but I've always loved TCGs. I'm currently mostly playing The Spoils, which I've been playing since before Irrational went under. Poor little game, great fun but no marketing :(
DSCI0127.jpg

Most of my Spoils cards. I'm out of room and need a new binder for Seed II
DSCI0116.jpg

Dunno why I keep the Open Beta boxes on my desk. I like how they look I suppose. I have an almost complete open beta set, which is cool since I really love the art, and seeing it mid-production like that is just awesome.
DSCI0119.jpg

And a truly truly awful picture, my Star Wars CCG cards and some other games cards, mostly stuff I tried once and didn't pursue.

Went on a mini-vacation to Oxnard over the weekend and managed to grab some goodies at one of the local thrift stores:
venturathriftgames.JPG

(All complete, except for the Horton game which is missing the timer. SongBurst and Scrutineyes had obviously never been played and Anagramania was still sealed.)

I got kicked out of the next thrift store I went to (fuck Coalition!), but I managed to find an excellent deal on these in the Sears clearance bin:
venturasearsgames.JPG

And my wife picked these up the other night at TRU because they were on sale:
newtrugames.jpg

I came across Risk: The World Conquest Game for $1 at GW a couple of days ago, I've decided to pick it up, not for resale but so that my friends and I can try playing this game (we don't really play board games...but I figure we should give it a try). So I opened up the box to see if everything is in order, except for the 2 covers of the plastic boxes were missing, I thought the game was complete (I counted the game cards and missions card).

Well, when I got home, I checked the inventory again, and I must have missed it at the store, but to my dismay, I'm short one mission card. :cry:

I was wondering if any of you CAGers have an incomplete set of this game, and wouldn't mind donating the missing card to me so I can have a complete set to play? I'm not going to sell the game since it's already opened, the packaging is worn and I have no idea how to send such a long box.

I haven't counted the miniature figures yet since I was pretty discourage when that one mission card was not found. :whistle2:?

Would really appreciate it!

[quote name='CAG90210']I came across Risk: The World Conquest Game for $1 at GW a couple of days ago, I've decided to pick it up, not for resale but so that my friends and I can try playing this game (we don't really play board games...but I figure we should give it a try). So I opened up the box to see if everything is in order, except for the 2 covers of the plastic boxes were missing, I thought the game was complete (I counted the game cards and missions card).

Well, when I got home, I checked the inventory again, and I must have missed it at the store, but to my dismay, I'm short one mission card. :cry:

I was wondering if any of you CAGers have an incomplete set of this game, and wouldn't mind donating the missing card to me so I can have a complete set to play? I'm not going to sell the game since it's already opened, the packaging is worn and I have no idea how to send such a long box.

I haven't counted the miniature figures yet since I was pretty discourage when that one mission card was not found. :whistle2:?

Would really appreciate it![/QUOTE]
I know your pain, man. I try to check games as thoroughly as I can before buying them, but this still happens one at a time. If you don't want to just buy a new copy of the game, your best bet might be checking out BoardGameFreaks.com. A lot of folks there trade various game pieces, so you might luck out. Hell, you might even find the card on eBay. Or if all else fails, you could probably just print it out onto some card stock. It won't be as pretty, but if you only care about playing the game, it should be a decent stand-in. I've done this for a couple of games and you'd barely even notice.

[quote name='skiizim']Damn ZombieToast, were having family night at your house![/QUOTE]
Ha ha, come on over! We could certainly use some company and we obviously need help playing all of these.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I know your pain, man. I try to check games as thoroughly as I can before buying them, but this still happens one at a time. If you don't want to just buy a new copy of the game, your best bet might be checking out BoardGameFreaks.com. A lot of folks there trade various game pieces, so you might luck out. Hell, you might even find the card on eBay. Or if all else fails, you could probably just print it out onto some card stock. It won't be as pretty, but if you only care about playing the game, it should be a decent stand-in. I've done this for a couple of games and you'd barely even notice.

Ha ha, come on over! We could certainly use some company and we obviously need help playing all of these.[/QUOTE]

ZombieToast to the rescue! Thanks for the tip, again ;)

Any time! And I just realized that I said "this happens one at a time" which makes absolutely no sense. I of course meant "once in a while"...I have no idea how I mixed that up without noticing. Heh.

[quote name='ZombieToast'] If you don't want to just buy a new copy of the game, your best bet might be checking out BoardGameFreaks.com.[/QUOTE]

I think you mean boardgamegeek.com. ;)

That I did! Wow, I just wasn't on my A game last night, was I? Ha ha. That one is actually a mistake I make a lot. I sometimes think the site is down because I'll type in the wrong URL.

I picked this one from a yard sale today:
It's Machiavaelli (I think 2nd edition) from Avalon Hill. It's complete as far as I know (the little tiles are still unpunched), but inputs are welcome. I wouldn't have known it's something good if I haven't gone through some of the threads here about Avalon Hill games.

Here are two pictures I've taken:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[quote name='Deefuzz']Awesome thread. I thought I had a decent little pile of games, but these all put me to shame![/QUOTE]
Hey, you're still welcome to join in!

[quote name='CAG90210']I picked this one from a yard sale today:
It's Machiavaelli (I think 2nd edition) from Avalon Hill. It's complete as far as I know (the little tiles are still unpunched), but inputs are welcome. I wouldn't have known it's something good if I haven't gone through some of the threads here about Avalon Hill games.[/QUOTE]
Nice find! That's the 1980 version right there. It is considered the 1st Edition, but it is technically the 2nd Edition because the original version was not an Avalon game. I'm not sure what your version is supposed to come with, but this page lists the contents of the 1995 reprint:
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/286/machiavelli

That might give you an idea of what's supposed to be included. The booklet might also have a list. Considering that everything is unpunched, there's a good chance that it'll be complete.

Just thought I'd mention that Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? (instead of just USA) and Sorry! have recently been added to the collection.

bread's done
Back