Boarderlands 2 27.99 Today only Bestbuy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please learn to spell the title of this game correctly. It is Borderlands 2, not:

Boarderlands 2
Borderland 2
Border Lands 2

Please, thank you, you're welcome.

Man, people claiming repost are vicious lately.

Besides, the other post was about Borderlands 2. This is about Boarderlands 2, the cross country skateboard adventure game that requires the wii fit board.

This site is filled with a bunch of assholes. OMG he didn't post a thread "correctly", the world has suddenly stopped spinning. fuck off, you dickheads.

[quote name='fastitocalon']This site is filled with a bunch of assholes. OMG he didn't post a thread "correctly", the world has suddenly stopped spinning. fuck off, you dickheads.[/QUOTE]

I agree I got a laugh from the spelling and this to me was the best game of the year. It has been cheaper but for those that missed it grab this game. Many many hours of game play.

[quote name='fastitocalon']This site is filled with a bunch of assholes. OMG he didn't post a thread "correctly", the world has suddenly stopped spinning. fuck off, you dickheads.[/QUOTE]

Fighting fire with fire. Good tactic.

[quote name='morrodox']Please learn to spell the title of this game correctly. It is Borderlands 2, not:

Boarderlands 2
Borderland 2
Border Lands 2

Please, thank you, you're welcome.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know their was a human automatic spell checker on CAG now ?

[quote name='Alex121006']I didn't know their was a human automatic spell checker on CAG now ?[/QUOTE]

I know. It's sad that some of us actually paid attention during school.

No, no. Don't confuse this with Borderlands 2. This is a sequel to Boarderlands, which is a first person snowboarding game where you snowboard throughout all the lands in the world.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']I know. It's sad that some of us actually paid attention during school.[/QUOTE]

It is sadder that you didn't learn how to properly function within a community.

[quote name='Yanksfan']It is sadder that you didn't learn how to properly function within a community.[/QUOTE]

I thought the internet was specifically for people who can't otherwise function within a community?

[quote name='Alex121006']I didn't know their was a human automatic spell checker on CAG now ?[/QUOTE]

"Their" is!

"They sleep in your bed. They eat your food. THEY JUST WON'T LEAVE! And they're BACK...

BOARDERLANDS 2

Mayhem awaits. Bring eviction notices."

[quote name='Japakneez']Thanks but this game is boaring[/QUOTE]

I guess he should have spelled it Borederlands 2.

LOL@ all the comments in this thread.

[quote name='morrodox']Please learn to spell the title of this game correctly. It is Borderlands 2, not:

Boarderlands 2
Borderland 2
Border Lands 2

Please, thank you, you're welcome.[/QUOTE]

Hope all the hate is going towards this guy.. ;)

I simply stated that it was a repost and provided a link to the Deal of the Day thread.

Though the posts others have posted have been pretty damn funny.

I personally believe the only way to fix stupid is through ridicule and embarrassment. Screw up once and get slammed for it, you won't screw up again (especially in the CAG community where people are brutal). :lol:

[quote name='Scorch']
Besides, the other post was about Borderlands 2. This is about Boarderlands 2, the cross country skateboard adventure game that requires the wii fit board.[/QUOTE]

I knew that wii fit board would come in handy some day!!!

[quote name='FadeToOne']No, no. Don't confuse this with Borderlands 2. This is a sequel to Boarderlands, which is a first person snowboarding game where you snowboard throughout all the lands in the world.[/QUOTE]

I really want to photoshop a Bandit head onto a SSX snowboarder and make a custom cover now... :lol:

i played about 2 hours of the first game (single player) and thought it was boring

is this game much better or different? i'm tempted to pick it up because i hear so many people say it's their game of the year, and i don't see it being cheaper than this for a long time

[quote name='Barry Burton']i played about 2 hours of the first game (single player) and thought it was boring

is this game much better or different? i'm tempted to pick it up because i hear so many people say it's their game of the year, and i don't see it being cheaper than this for a long time[/QUOTE]

MUCH better.

[quote name='Barry Burton']i played about 2 hours of the first game (single player) and thought it was boring

is this game much better or different? i'm tempted to pick it up because i hear so many people say it's their game of the year, and i don't see it being cheaper than this for a long time[/QUOTE]
The gameplay itself is largely the same. Borderlands 2 does focus a lot more on telling a coherent and involving story, so if the lack of storytelling was what bothered you about Borderlands, you might like B2 better. Otherwise I cannot imagine someone hating one but liking the other.

[quote name='coolrust']is it automatic instore or pm?[/QUOTE]

If its not automatic in store then its YMMV as DotD items are excluded in the PM policy.

I loved both games, but yes the second one is even better.

i decided to get it

the cashier told me it's a great game the moment i put it down on the counter, another cashier walked by and said "great purchase"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back