Boardwalk Empire Season 1, Piranha 3D, PS3, and Xbox 360 games FS/FT

[quote name='spookymuffin']CML for Mario Superstar Baseball[/quote]
Sorry didn't see anything. I also left you a message in your thread about some import PS2 games.

Hey, got my dvd set today. Thanks again! I don't know if you do much PC gaming, but cml for Castlvania: DoS/PoR and DQH: Rocket Slime. Thanks

[quote name='dragonreborn23']Hey, got my dvd set today. Thanks again! I don't know if you do much PC gaming, but cml for Castlvania: DoS/PoR and DQH: Rocket Slime. Thanks[/quote]

Hey I hope you enjoy it! I played an hour or so on FFXII today and I really like it. I'm not really into PC gaming anymore but I took at look at your list anyways. I didn't see anything. Sorry.

I am looking to sell these games off though if you would like to buy any of them.

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']Do you accept PayPal?[/quote]

Yes, non credit card payments are the easiest for me to accept. Payments made with a credit card will have to have an extra % added to it since my account isn't set up to accept those types of payments.

[quote name='davo1224']Hey I pm'ed you a while back about some Gamecube games.[/quote]

Please resend the PM I must have accidentally deleted it.

DARNIT RAWIS!
I'm going to have a deal with you eventually!!

how about we start with that RE for the NGC..
I'm assuming that's non PC/complete/ & mint?!

Well LMK buddy if there's anything in my TL (doubtful) or how much you'd want for that ;).

BUMMMMMPPPP THIS!

Hey Inf, sorry but I didn't see anything on your list. I'll keep checking it though :)

guy, the RE is non PC, complete, and has light scratches on the disc. I took a look at your list but I didn't see anything on it. I just got a 360 so I'm mainly looking for 360 games at the moment. Not really sure on a price for it either.

[quote name='naes']CML for Jump Ultimate Stars. If nothing, how much do you want?[/quote]

Didn't really see much on your list, I got rid of my DS so I'm not really looking for DS games at the moment. Mainly just 360 games. I'm am slightly interested in your iPod, but I may buy a Macbook here in a few months and just get an iPod for free. So I'm not 100% sure on that.

As for a price on JUS, you can PM me an offer. I don't really have a price in mind.

[quote name='jman619']Im still interested in those games. Get back at that message when you can. I can pay another way. Whichever :)[/quote]

Hey I sent you a PM back. Sorry but I had to leave while we were trying to work out a deal.

Wow you guys went PM crazy on my inbox today... I'm working on sending responses to everyone right now. Thanks for all of the interest!

BTW, Resistance and Metroid Pinball might be pending out here shortly.

bread's done
Back