Bobby's World - Seasons 1-7 DVDs Exclusive To Amazon - $17-19.99ea [3-15-12]

Watched this all the time as a kid, but the only episode I can remember is the one where they go to the pool and he meets Boo Radley.

Too rich for my blood, but I liked this show a lot as a kid. I like that amazon is releasing the whole series all at once. I bet they will have a DOTD in the future that bundles all the seasons. I'll have to keep an eye on it. Thanks OP.

"DVD-R Note: This product is manufactured on demand when ordered from Amazon.com"
"This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media"

I knew this would be the case as soon as I read "exclusive to Amazon" in the thread title. It's pretty much a legal bootleg copy. They should have just added the show to their Amazon Prime Free Instant Video catalog.

The right way to release a classic cartoon: give it to Shout! Factory.
The wrong way to release a classic cartoon: Burn it onto DVD-Rs and sell it at at a rather high MSRP.

[quote name='TerpsJunkie']Watched this all the time as a kid, but the only episode I can remember is the one where they go to the pool and he meets Boo Radley.[/QUOTE]

The one scene that sticks out in my mind was an episode where Bobby was imagining his sister as a giant octopus and someone yells to him "Watch out for her tentacles!" and he responds "I thought only boys had tentacles?"

[quote name='mdsinc2']ill wait for when it is $10[/QUOTE]

Amazon exclusive DVDs almost never go down in price. Take a look at the seasons of Doug, exclusive to Amazon - Three to four years old, still $34.99 or so each.

As much as I loved this show when I was younger, I can't see myself rewatching it like I do with other childhood shows.

:lol: And some people wonder why anyone would ever download things like this. If i wanted a dvd-r I'd do it myself.

[quote name='nateeasy29']I'm going, I'm going, I'm going on a trip. Plane, Train or Taxi Cab; all the choices fit.[/QUOTE]

Between this, "Under water the fish don't stink", and Uncle Ted blowing bubbles in the pool without sticking his head in --- I have plenty of Bobby's World references/things stuck in my head, don'tcha know.

Well... if Bobby's World is going to get released on DVD, I hope shows like Wish Kid (more than just the 4 episodes already on DVD) and James Bond Jr. will be right around the corner.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Can't believe this wasn't on DVD already. Loved this show when I was younger.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the thing with a dong on its face, I too, cannot believe this wasn't on DVD already. I also watched this show as a kid and even when I was in jr. High. I'd love to own it but it's too much for per season.

Last edited by a moderator:
This show turned me off because Howie Mandel had a freaking perm and as a kid it turned me off. I will wait for Super Dave or Eek the Cat

howie_mandel_bwSHOP.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']Amazon exclusive DVDs almost never go down in price. Take a look at the seasons of Doug, exclusive to Amazon - Three to four years old, still $34.99 or so each.[/QUOTE]

Seems all those Amazon exclusive Nicktoons are being slowly released by Shout!.. but for some reason I only find them at Walmart.
Last night, found Angry Beavers season 1, Rocko Season 2 and Hey Arnold! Season 2 in store. Hopefully they get ahold of Doug and Bobby's World cause their prices on those other toon seasons were $12.99-14.99 each.

bread's done
Back