Body Worlds Exhibitions!!

Noodle Pirate!

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (99%)
Im always the last to know about cool stuff happening around my city, but today I finally discovered what I have been waiting years to see.

Phoenix and Dallas are holding Body Worlds exhibitions now.

Phoenix is Jan 26 to May 28 and you can get discounts if you are a science center member or student.

Dallas Dec 9 to May 28

Anyone with even a passing interest in health or how the human body works, or even if your just a sicko who's homepage is rotten.com should see this.

If your curious http://www.bodyworlds.com/index.html

If you have seen one of these shows, I would hope you could share your opinions on it and what to keep an eye out for/highlights.

Von Hagen also did an amazing autopsy on human cadavers for the bbc a year or so ago and it was like an eye opnener on how the human body works. Nothing in books or lectures compares until you see it in front of you.

Please no nazi jokes:roll:

I saw "Bodies" in Atlanta last year. It was $20 to get in. No bags or cameras at all. If you wanted any sort of photos, they sold a guide for around $12.

The exhibit itself was interesting. Of course they have the "no touching" signs everywhere. Expect long lines and a lot of people. If you ever wanted to know what a duodenum looks like...from the inside... this is the show for you.

Bodies is almost the same as this exhibit, but it seems as this one is a little bit better. Either way it was worth the money if you are in to that sort of thing.

There is plenty of info on the fixtures themselves, but if you want any lasting information, I would get the guide. It is pretty high quality and has nice pics and whatnot.

bread's done
Back