Bodycount - $19.66 - Amazon (PS3/360)

[quote name='stack9902']Just a heads up its 13.50 "used" on Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I've not yet seen the PS3 version on Gamefly.

[quote name='Luxuria']Seems the PS3 version went back up. I hope Gamefly has it's nightly sales again soon. D:[/QUOTE]

I just noticed that. It must have happened in the time since I posted this... I'll fix initial post. Thanks!

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']$10 & I'm in, It felt like a DLC game...[/QUOTE]

I kid you not. When I first saw this game, I thought it was a DLC game... I won't pick this up at any price. I didn't have fun with the demo at all.

[quote name='Luxuria']Seems the PS3 version went back up. I hope Gamefly has it's nightly sales again soon. D:[/QUOTE]

There is a third party seller(fulfilled by amazon) that has it for $19.24 if you really want it.

[quote name='mrclutch']Stranded on a island is my price point. Demo was awwwful.[/QUOTE]

Awful is being too kind to that demo. I seriously wouldn't spend my time playing this game for free.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']About $17 too much for me to try this game.[/QUOTE]

I tried the demo when it came out. I wouldn't want this game if it was a free download. I'm not even sure what amount they would have to pay me to play it. Probably an hourly salary LOL. My impressions were that bad.

*shrug* I enjoyed the demo, but even at the time it felt like a $10 game to me. When it hits that price, I'll bite. Probably won't be long. ;)

I played the demo and then rented it awhile back and it plays just like the demo the entire way through. Might be slightly better than Brink?...or not. Wouldnt waste my time unless you have played every other game and just need a new game fix.

I thought about giving this a Redbox rental, but they pulled it out of the systems just as I hit my work weekend. Such is life. Maybe I'll bite at $10...

i actually enjoyed this game. its got decent music, moderate controls, but hectic fast paced shooting gameplay. i played on the hardest difficulty and it had me sweating a bit in places. a buddy of mine picked it up so we could do the survival missions together.

the controls are okay, the only thing thats hard to get used to is zoom aim does not allow full movement, only leaning, which is why most people hate it.

also the online seems dead. i got it during gohastings 30% off sale for 12 bucks or so, and i got a kick out of it. 2 beers at a bar? or a game that lasts a few days... the survival waves are quite fun if you have a buddy with the game.

again i stress the (PS3) online is dead I couldnt find 1 person searching any games, so be warned.

I wouldn't recommend this game for $10 much less $20.

It's just a really poorly designed game that does everything adequately, if that.

There are just so many other FPS games you could play instead that you could get for cheaper.

game trades into best buy for $11 without any promo, and they often have 50% bonus value. how could you go wrong?

if you get it from gohastings at under $16 or somewhere else...

This game is for a very specific audience. It is a fast paced arcade shooter. It should have been on XBLA. I paid $20 and that was about the right price. It is mindless fun and way over the top. It's not a good game, but it is more fun than it should be. I rented it when it came out and played online. The online was not very good. It was a bland by the numbers team deathmatch / deathmatch. Even at alunch, it was hard to find anyone online. I didn't bother checking online since I bought it last week though.

[quote name='blinknot4']Thanks - I've not yet seen the PS3 version on Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

oh sorry I didn't even check that, duh, sorry. :)

I also agree that this game blows. It's a $5 XBLA/PSN game at best. I even thought Battle : Los Angeles was more enjoyable. Rented for 2 days to give it a chance and the 1st day I didn't have time to try it. 2nd day I tried it for 2-3 hours and promptly returned it. It's very bland.

[quote name='Stryffe2004']This game is for a very specific audience. It is a fast paced arcade shooter. It should have been on XBLA. I paid $20 and that was about the right price. It is mindless fun and way over the top. It's not a good game, but it is more fun than it should be. I rented it when it came out and played online. The online was not very good. It was a bland by the numbers team deathmatch / deathmatch. Even at alunch, it was hard to find anyone online. I didn't bother checking online since I bought it last week though.[/QUOTE]agreed, not quite as fun as 50 cent blood on the sand but good times

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I kid you not. When I first saw this game, I thought it was a DLC game... I won't pick this up at any price. I didn't have fun with the demo at all.[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one; I thought the same thing.

bread's done
Back