Bodysnatchers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't even know what A2DP is... but hell yes![/QUOTE]

A2DP? Isn't that bluetooth?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't even know what A2DP is... but hell yes![/quote]

A2DP is stereo bluetooth. That and MMS won't work on 2G iPhones.

:cool:

[quote name='dcfox']So you're getting the 3rd gen iphone, manthing?[/quote]

Prolly not. I got the 3G last July, so I wouldn't eligible for any upgrade without paying like $500.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']*shits on mangowango's chest*

I know.[/quote]

:cry:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Does it even make sense to talk about stereo bluetooth? :eek:[/quote]

For music, no. But for TV shows and streaming talk radio, why not?

If anyone is getting the new iPhone, and has a nice G3, let me know and I will buy it from you for a fair price :cool:

Tempted to pre-order COD6 at BB and get Empire: Total War for $19 since the website apparently doesn't realize the game is on sale. $80+tax for both.

[quote name='munch']If anyone is getting the new iPhone, and has a nice G3, let me know and I will buy it from you for a fair price :cool:[/quote]

Sorry munch, I only have an Edge iPhone... though I am considering upgrading if the 3rd gen phones offer something nice.

Glad mother's day is done. Don't live near family so when we do get-togethers we hang out with my mom's friend's family. They're good people it just that I don't have anyone to socialize with so I'm just bored out of my mind.

I think I'm going to delete the UFC demo. I've been playing it way too much.

[quote name='manthing']For music, no. But for TV shows and streaming talk radio, why not?[/QUOTE]I just don't know what "stereo" means in the context of bluetooth. I always thought it was just a wireless protocol to transfer data over short distances, like wifi, and I've never heard of that described as stereo.

I hope the Celtics can pull ahead. I think they're going 7, though. I really, really, really hope the Lakers lose.

[quote name='darthbudge']Stereo audio over a Bluetooth headset Liquid. Currently the iPhone only supports mono audio over bluetooth.[/QUOTE]
Oh, okay. That makes way more sense.

How are bluetooth headphones in terms of battery life and convenience (like connecting it to whatever will be broadcasting)?
Or is it only to receivers with bluetooth support?

With my mom living in texas and my dads girlfriend living 45 minutes away from boston, in a perfect world the eastern & western conference finals would be Celtics/Cavs and Rockets/Mavs since my dad refuses to bring me to Cleveland, lol. Rockets over the Lakers would be absolutley awesome though.

This Wolverine game has me wanting to see the first three X-Men movies again.

I can't get over 50 in Flight Control. :lol: One dude hit 6k.

"I've no idea what I am talking about
I'm trapped in this body and can't get out
"

~~~

Crazy weekend.

fucking hate moving. At least most of the shit is boxed up and ready now. Finish up in the morning and then its adios to this town.

:)[quote name='rabbitt']Can't wait to be doing this on Saturday:

http://www.duvelusa.com/full.html[/QUOTE]Nice.

[quote name='rabbitt']Liquid, what will you be playing on XBL this summer?[/QUOTE]

Sho'.

I definitely haven't given Gears 2 the love it deserves online, and still haven't played COD5 (and I kinda want to get back into COD4, possibly).

[quote name='Liquid 2']

I definitely haven't given Gears 2 the love it deserves online, and still haven't played COD5 (and I kinda want to get back into COD4, possibly).[/QUOTE]

Have you ever had Duvel? I'm anxious to try it.

Will you be buying the map packs? I think I will for the summer.

[quote name='munch']You guys are talking about the British version, right? The American one looked all types of retarded.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I never knew about either version until mojimbo recommended it.

It's a shame there was only two seasons, but Ashes to Ashes sounds awesome as well.

Let's, Bioshocked.

[quote name='rabbitt']Have you ever had Duvel? I'm anxious to try it.

Will you be buying the map packs? I think I will for the summer.[/QUOTE]

I haven't. It's super hard for me to get nice beers since I'm not 21 and the only liquor stores that don't card sell shit. :/

How much does it cost? I'm saving at least 75% of my income this summer for rent during the school year, so I'm being thrifty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back