BOGO 40% Off 3DS Games at TRU

Glitch in effect. Base price of games need to match, but it will ignore sale price.

e.g., add Just Dance 2014 (base $39.99) for $9.99 and Mario & Luigi Superstar for $39.99. Discount will be applied to Mario & Luigi

I think the item to be discounted needs to be added twice. If the discount applies to the wrong game try removing the game you want the discount on from the cart then re-add. 

Not sure if it's worth it regardless....

Glitch in effect. Base price of games need to match, but it will ignore sale price.

e.g., add Just Dance 2014 (base $39.99) for $9.99 and Mario & Luigi Superstar for $39.99. Discount will be applied to Mario & Luigi

I think the item to be discounted needs to be added twice. If the discount applies to the wrong game try removing the game you want the discount on from the cart then re-add.

Not sure if it's worth it regardless....
TRU is known to charge you the correct price after the fact even if your order shows the glitched price.

Just curious, but why is this sale even appealing? B1G1 40% off is the same as 20% off each game...which is what GCU gives all the time. Am I missing something?

Gonna wait for the BB deal, GCU is basically the same thing and I will get points. Thanks for the heads up tho OP. 

I don't think i can remember the last time I got a really good deal on a Nintendo exclusive.  I was foolishly excited until I clicked the link :(

Wonder if this works in-store. Would love to get Ultra Moon/Sun with this promotion.
This does work in store, I happened to be there today shopping for a bday present and saw it. However I didn't even know the new Pokemon came out, and I didn't notice them on the shelves.

On the bright side, they're the only retailer around here that I've seen all four of the new BotW amiibos at (but of course, no deal on that)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, but why is this sale even appealing? B1G1 40% off is the same as 20% off each game...which is what GCU gives all the time. Am I missing something?
Not really. Though it would also depend on your area's Best Buy and Toys R Us as well. In my case, I would see a wider selection of Switch/3DS/WiiU titles at Toys R Us than Best Buy. Though what titles worth playing is a different question.

I might actually jump on this deal. I want to get zelda: albw and stella glow and i don't see them on bb website. Thanks op!!!

bread's done
Back