Bomberman Act: Zero to be First Xbox 360 Budget Title

[quote name='burningelf']I just don't see the point of transforming the Bomberman character into some sorta Iron Man character. To me it just seems like they are going to create a mediocre bomberman but hope to pull people in because its "badass". They should just take Saturn Bomberman, add the modes in the gamecube version and add some new abilities or characters. You don't need killer death robots to make the game better. I always found it better to incinerate someone with the Bonk character in Saturn bomberman, a bad ass robot is supposed to do it. When bonk does it, Hilarious.[/QUOTE]

It's because Hudson Soft hasn't been making money like they use to, in fact their CEO just resigned in the last year or two because of this. And THIS is the best idea they have to make some more money? Pathetic. Seriously. And to the person who said it sells best for their games here check my comment above again. I think putting out a new Team Innocent for X360 with innovative new features might have a bigger chance to be a hit instead of a NICHE franchise in the U.S. that was just given an Extreme Makeover.
Regardless it's funny Hudson Soft doesn't TRY to remake their other properties considering the fact they LOSE unlike Koei. They can't whore out one property 10K times, people just won't stand for it unlike other game companies.

You might be right, but I think i's funny how you accuse Bomberman of being a niche franchise and then ask for a Team Innocent sequel. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

[quote name='eastx']You might be right, but I think i's funny how you accuse Bomberman of being a niche franchise and then ask for a Team Innocent sequel. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?[/QUOTE]

Technically I wouldn't consider it a franchise until a sequel is made or the remake. Also consider Innocent has never been whored out 10K times on systems around like Bomberman. Seriously a new Team Innocent or Battle Heat would make me happy plus it would show Hudson's true potential, unlike a certain almost WORTHLESS company we all know coughKoeicough.

[quote name='Sarang01']Technically I wouldn't consider it a franchise until a sequel is made or the remake. Also consider Innocent has never been whored out 10K times on systems around like Bomberman. Seriously a new Team Innocent or Battle Heat would make me happy plus it would show Hudson's true potential, unlike a certain almost WORTHLESS company we all know coughKoeicough.[/QUOTE]

Koei= Awesome.

I know this is just a placeholder price and may not be final, but EB/GS has Bomberman Zero for $49.99 (they recently dropped it $10). Hopefully we will get it at $20 in the states too .

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=200173

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Koei= Awesome.

I know this is just a placeholder price and may not be final, but EB/GS has Bomberman Zero for $49.99 (they recently dropped it $10). Hopefully we will get it at $20 in the states too .

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=200173[/QUOTE]

I don't have a link or quote, but IIRC, M$ has mandated that NO US 360 title shall retail for less than $39.99 (new).

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I don't have a link or quote, but IIRC, M$ has mandated that NO US 360 title shall retail for less than $39.99 (new).[/QUOTE]

I never heard that officially, I think it was in a Table Tennis review... on IGN, I think.

For some reason I think this game will be a huge mess.

Budget price + new, awful sounding features + "WTF DID THEY DO TO BOMBERMAN?!?!?!?!?!" = a recipe for disaster...

bread's done
Back