Bomberman Act Zero (Xbox 360) $16.96 @ circuitcity.com

[quote name='zoward']I wouldn't pay $6.96.... or even $.69.[/QUOTE]
so you like 69 ^___^ the number 69 I mean

[quote name='zoward']I wouldn't pay $6.96.... or even $.69.[/QUOTE]
I think if we got below a dollar I'd bite.

I don't know if I would buy it....the cover looks waaaay too goofy. It makes it look like a Halo/Half-Life clone.

Now, if they ever release a Bomberman Collection for 360/PS2/etc., I'm so there.

[quote name='guyinga']I don't know if I would buy it....the cover looks waaaay too goofy. It makes it look like a Halo/Half-Life clone.

Now, if they ever release a Bomberman Collection for 360/PS2/etc., I'm so there.[/QUOTE]

I recently grabbed Bomberman '93 on the Wii and it's such an owny game... now I can only dream of '94 or the Saturn Bomberman being released.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I recently grabbed Bomberman '93 on the Wii and it's such an owny game... now I can only dream of '94 or the Saturn Bomberman being released.[/QUOTE]

I would have been all over an online version of Saturn Bomberman for 360.

Good job at pointing out a new deal OP, sadly the game in question is horible. It has all the graphics, gameplay and features of a mediocre 400 point Live Arcade game.

Anyone still have a Saturn, the game Saturn Bomberman, AND the Netlink can PM me for some online Bomberman action!

Someone gave this game a 5/5 if you look in the circuit city reviews, first good review i saw lol

review.jpg

I must defend this game as always. If you only want to play online Bomberman and nothing more, it is worth the $20. However, not many people play it, so it's hard to get a game going unless you show up on Saturday and Sunday evenings.

[quote name='eastx']I must defend this game as always. If you only want to play online Bomberman and nothing more, it is worth the $20. However, not many people play it, so it's hard to get a game going unless you show up on Saturday and Sunday evenings.[/QUOTE]

Somethings aren't worth fighting for. This game sucks, but to each his own :)

I played it, but I don't own it. I'd bite at $4.96 just to have it.

It sucks in the same sense that it plays just like every other bomberman game. So unless the other games started eating shit as of today, its not as awful as people claim. Only the art direction is terrible.

$20 may still be a bit too much. I snagged a copy during Amazon.com Christmas sale for $15 and I still feel like I paid $5 too much.

Eastx hit the name on the head. Its fun over Live, but good luck trying to find decent matches. The last time I was on (a couple of months ago I think), I had a hard time even finding one match.

[quote name='brian101']Someone gave this game a 5/5 if you look in the circuit city reviews, first good review i saw lol

review.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Wait....I can buy rainbox six vegas???? :shock: :lol:

[quote name='MadFlava']lol, bomberman looks all bad @ss on that cover... totally doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

What game is that screenshot from on your avatar? It ain't castle crashers

Thank you, Terribledeli. I think most of the people complaining about this game either

A - don't like Bomberman games anyway
or
B - are too seriously influenced by reviews

Because yeah, it plays like every other Bomberman game, and I've always loved multiplayer Bomberman. If you still own it, you should play with us on Saturdays... 7 PM Pacific, 9 PM Central. People only play Ranked, BTW, and you may need to wait a few minutes for a match in progress to end.

Is there even an option to play this from a classic Bomberman perspective? Every screenshot I have has the same funky over-the-back perspective which I would think would make a game like Bomberman much less playable.

One other thought, why does Bomberman look like a cross between Iron Man and Voldo?

this game has scored some of the lowest reviews i'd ever seen, i'd be scared to purchase it, hehe

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Act Zero, easily in the top 10 worst games of ALL TIME, probably about 9th.

No one should pay more than $2 for this game.[/quote]

At least it's not Bad Boys or 50 cent Bulletproof. :D

Karyyk, yes. You play either Normal view, which is classic Bomberman, or the 3D view, where everyone gets a life meter. Real Bomberman fans prefer Normal, while newbs like the life meter in the other mode.

FxHoundAdam, way to make a huge generalization while providing absolutely no info to back it up. You fall in the # 2 category that I established earlier.

bread's done
Back