Bond 007 Quantum of Solace (PS3) $8.99 at Amazon

[quote name='Donnums']Damn, if this was for 360 I'd get it. Oh wells, I hear it's actually a pretty good game.[/QUOTE]

well it's a decent bond film game, especially considering how it was made by Treyarch, and released weeks before CoD: World at War. It's worth a cheap buy.

The bulk of your time will be spent online, as you can beat the campaign in a few hours. The online multiplayer is still kicking on the ps3 at least, and it was fun going for the platinum. Treyarch added a nifty cover mechanic to the CoD engine, which makes for some hectic online matches..that and everyone using golden auto shotguns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of the MP as you're completely gimped in low levels until you unlock the good gadgets. SP is real nice though.

Some of the most ridiculous animations in MP. I used to play it just to get a laugh out of the way the players move in MP.

Well worth it for $9.

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']I haven't tried the MP as of yet, but was wondering does anyone play online still?[/QUOTE]

yes, I got the plat a few weeks ago after newegg had it for like $15, and I never had trouble finding matches online.

I was looking to get this for xbox but i bought it for ps3, cant go wrong for $9.

Also this was my first time posting a deal to this site, glad to give you guys the heads up. I love this site and visit it often daily.

[quote name='chopper731']Price just went up... $12.95

Bummer, I was going to get it.[/QUOTE]

Check newegg. Its still $8.99 there.

Also, this is definitely worth the price. The SP game was surprisingly fun, and while I haven't played the MP yet, I've only heard good things about it.

Hmm, I made it about 30% of the way through online mp when I borrowed it, such a grind for xp at times

Maybe a pickup at this price to add to the collection, thanks op!

bread's done
Back