Bonus $20 Trade-In Credit for DS/PSP Systems and 2 Games at EB/GS

Armenius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
In-Store Offer Only
The only thing better than getting trade-in credit for your old consoles and games at your local GameStop is getting extra trade-in credit at your local GameStop. Now through April 6, trade in your DS or PSP with two games, and you'll receive an additional $20 trade-in credit. All trade-in offers are only valid in-store at your local GameStop. Some exclusions apply. Please see our Trade-in Values page for further details.
So-so, don't recall if there's another deal still running on console trades.

I would assume so, as they should have noted if not (rather big exception). I think that "Some exclusions apply" refers to the games not the systems (such as the $.50 games).

Still a better $20 then this:
gamestop.png

[quote name='Armenius']So-so, don't recall if there's another deal still running on console trades.[/quote]

anyone know what the trade in for a PSP fat is?

Best Buy will give me 90$ for a PSP and 4 games, I wonder if this GS deal is better with the extra 20$?

I think it's $60 for the Fat PSP... so plus the $20 and plus the original value of the four games you have... + 10% edge, should get you a lot more...

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I think it's $60 for the Fat PSP... so plus the $20 and plus the original value of the four games you have... + 10% edge, should get you a lot more...[/quote]

You're still better off ebaying or selling it in the trading forums here...

[quote name='twen']Still a better $20 then this:
gamestop.png
[/quote]
That's not real. Is that real? It can't be real. Please tell me that's not real.

You get a $20 trade-in bonus for selling DS stuff on craigslist. Or half.com. Or pretty much anywhere, because it's really easy to get a lot of money for DS stuff pretty much anywhere but Gamestop.

First..where did you see/hear about this?

Huh, i'm intrigued. I need to know what they'd give for:

DS lite
New SMB
FF3

+the extra $20 and $20 i'd get for mario kart. Very interesting indeed.

[quote name='slavefive']First..where did you see/hear about this?

DS lite
New SMB
FF3

+the extra $20 and $20 i'd get for mario kart. Very interesting indeed.[/quote]

Offhand I'm pretty sure they're offering $50, 8, and 8 (and thats generous), so I wouldn't expect more than $85 total.

eBay it, you'll get double that much easily. For the extra $50-80, its definitely worth the trouble.

[quote name='mephitical']That's not real. Is that real? It can't be real. Please tell me that's not real.[/QUOTE]

It's an MSPaint edit of the $20 credit to trade in madden 08 towards the reserve of 09.

[quote name='pete5883']That explains why the 1 in 2010 looks so fake.[/quote]
It's still pretty fantastic. After posting here I did find the real coupon, but I was mostly entertained by my considering the possibility that it could be real. Because Gamestop's coupons tend to be mind-boggling. Except for the perpetual 10% coupon. That one's a good one.

[quote name='slavefive']First..where did you see/hear about this?

DS lite
New SMB
FF3

+the extra $20 and $20 i'd get for mario kart. Very interesting indeed.[/quote]

I got $70 for my DS Lite when I traded mine in about 3 weeks ago.

[quote name='Distrato']I got $70 for my DS Lite when I traded mine in about 3 weeks ago.[/quote]
And to Greenboom98's point, you could have gotten $100-$130 for it on half.com, ebay, craiglist or by standing in the street and holding it over your head and yelling "DS Lite" and waiting for the rush.

bread's done
Back