Boo! Win a 1600 360 Card or a $20 PSN card! Support the show Seekers, coming soon!

facebook:Willard Fasto
Twitter:mad:WilliamRLBaker
Vote:No didn't hear anything commented with didn't hear anything, don't believe in ghosts why indiana penn? come to Indiana!

Thanks, you're all entered. Appreciate the CAG support.

If the show seems like something you'd like to view, I hope you check back also. I was thinking of a contest that involved sharing the show with friends on FB, but wasn't sure how to construct that?

Anyone have any great ideas (this is why I love community)

Thx!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the contest!
Liked on Facebook (Michael Teague)
Following on Twitter (@eugaet_aux)
Voted 'did not hear anything'.

Facebook: Kendrick Leung
Twitter: AkariK
poll: I heard a lot of normal interference, but nothing else, so I picked no.

I 'liked' you on facebook (Benjamin David Hinton), I am following you on Twitter (@PottyPops), and I answered the poll question for the audio clip in the link you provided (no way to confirm). Does this all net me 3 entries?

[quote name='PottyPops']I 'liked' you on facebook (Benjamin David Hinton), I am following you on Twitter (@PottyPops), and I answered the poll question for the audio clip in the link you provided (no way to confirm). Does this all net me 3 entries?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it certainly does! Thanks :)

Facebook: Pyotr P.
Twitter: @BomberMerc
Your site: Clip 2 - :32 (background voice), think I heard something; the other instances sounded like they came from the crew or something.

Thanks for the contest!

[quote name='bomberbadj']Facebook: Pyotr P.
Twitter: @BomberMerc
Your site: Clip 2 - :32 (background voice), think I heard something; the other instances sounded like they came from the crew or something.

Thanks for the contest![/QUOTE]

Thanks for entering! The final two time markers were only when the two girls had their recorders. Crew wasn't in the location. The two final times are meant to compare, as some of us heard something in the 1:18 that wasn't in the later version.

Thanks all :)

And I don't know why someone would rate this one star, but whatever! :) I'm just throwing a contest at a community I've been a part of for a long time for something that I love to do!

Don't really have neither a Facebook or twitter anymore, but I did answer the poll in the website. :)

Poll: No, I didn't hear anything

I love evps, although for some reason even wearing headphones on I can only hear the "hello" and nothing else :(

Thanks ^^

It's weird, the differential of hearing/not hearing. Interesting for sure though.

I'll say what I hear at the 1:18 point after the contest has concluded and see if that is similar to anyone else!

Thanks for entering :)

bread's done
Back