Boo Yah!! My N64 game collection is starting off with a bang!

Zerostatic

CAGiversary!
Recently, I decided to get an N64 and start a collection (I never owned one back in the day).

Well my N64 hasn't arrived yet and I already pulled off my 1st deal worthy of a bragging on the CAG forums. for a grand total of $15.64 shipped I got:

Golden Eye 007
Duke Nukem 64
Doom 64
Quake
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
1080 Snowboarding
Extra Controller (Don't know if it's 3rd party or 1st party)

What do you guys think?

BTW, how good are the N64 versions of Duke Nukem, Doom, and Quake?

I think you got a great deal. :applause: How much was the console? I got an N64 very late in it's life to play the wrestling games. I've always wanted to get more games for it; where did you score these games? Retro gaming is cool.

[quote name='Superstar_Graham']I think you got a great deal. :applause: How much was the console? I got an N64 very late in it's life to play the wrestling games. I've always wanted to get more games for it; where did you score these games? Retro gaming is cool.[/quote]I got my N64 for $30.50 shipped and it came with Perfect Dark Zero and Wipeout 64. That along with this deal were both auctions on Ebay so perhaps I should hold off on the celebrating until the items get here, though the sellers on both occasions had excellent feedback.

As for Retro gaming, I agree it is awesome. If you are a smart shopper you can get a ton of great games for the price of 1 new game. I mean heck for $46.14 I got a Nintendo 64 and 8 games (including 2 of the best games on the system in Goldeneye and Perfect Dark). I still have about $14 dollars to spend before I reach the price of one new 360 or PS3 game.

[quote name='refusedchaos']DN - godly
Doom - BA
Quake - meh[/quote]I'm glad Duke Nukem is good because that's the one I'm most interested in of the 3. I've played plenty of Doom and Quake over the years. Heck I might re-list Doom 64, Quake, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six and I should be able to just about make back what I spent so it'd be like I got Goldeneye, Duke Nukem 64, 1080 Snowboarding and a controller for free.

Yeah, that's a really good start!

N64 is tons o' fun. I got mine hooked up in the basement in a spare bedroom and it still gets played quite often; in fact, the room is now called "the Nintendo 64 room." I whooped up on my 7-year-old the other day in a game of Pokemon Puzzle League.

bread's done
Back