Books-A-Million B&M Pokemon B/W and more $20

Barkwhip

CAGiversary!
While at a local Books-A-Million today I noticed the small selection of DS and 3DS games they had were marked with big red stickers for $20. The titles I saw at this price were New Super Mario Bros., Pokemon Black & White and Ocarina of Time 3D. I haven't heard of this from anywhere else so possibly YMMV.

The store in question was on Whiteford Road in York, PA.

Were they new or used? I'd love to pick up OoT for $20 new.

Aww heck. BAM is a 2 minute drive from my house. I can just go check. Thanks for the heads up!

Just got back. I didn't see NSMB, Pokemon, or Zelda. Just the same old used games BAM's had for a while. They were marked down pretty heavily, though. The most expensive game they had was Bioshock 2 for $7.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']I thought BAM had all gone extinct. Anyway there isn't one for miles near me.[/QUOTE]

They actually just put a bunch of new ones in some of the Borders stores that closed.

I live 15 minutes away from the York BAM. I've honestly never even heard of it. This is the closest I've been to a deal someone has posted. Sort of off topic, but looking at their website, how do their prices on books online compare to the prices in store?

Picked up Starfox 64 3D :3ds: for $20. The game rang up $39.99 so the store manager had to do a manual override. :D

Just wanted to confirm and say thank you. I went to my BAM and there were around 8 games left (all DS/3DS, all new), including NSMB, Pokemon Black and White, Zelda, Starfox, and a few more, all at $15 or $20. Looks to me like they won't be carrying games anymore, so these are clearance prices.

Thanks for the heads up! Got OoT for $20. They also had Star Fox 64, Super Mario 3D Land, Kirby Mass Attack, Pokemon B/W, and Tetris Axis all for $20, too.

[quote name='myka22']They actually just put a bunch of new ones in some of the Borders stores that closed.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. They put in at least 1-2 up in the northeast corner of PA too. It's like Borders never left with their usually shit prices.:roll: Why oh why couldn't we have gotten a Half Price Books in place of BAM taking over these stores.:cry:

Waterford, CT BAM has basically all the items you mentioned for $20. They all had an Xbox 360 250GB hard drive and some other XBox stuff, although I didn't check the price.

I can confirm the Knoxville, TN store on kingston pike has them, i picked it up along with a few $7 games (nothing special, a dynasty warriors title and Way of the Samurai 3 i think) only picked them up because they were $7 and i enjoy both franchises.

[quote name='donny2112']Thanks for the heads up! Got OoT for $20. They also had Star Fox 64, Super Mario 3D Land, Kirby Mass Attack, Pokemon B/W, and Tetris Axis all for $20, too.[/QUOTE]

Exact same selection at my store... Kinda mad too lol I picked up Star Fox and Zelda today at Best Buy with the B2G1 Free sale, which by the way is next door to BAM. Just my luck, I'd return them to Best Buy, but I already have my girlfriend playing Mario Kart which was the other game I got at Best Buy.

Thanks for the heads up
tyhjnbgfhjk
OP!

It's probably just a couple of shelves in the electronics area. It was in the middle area of the store for me. If you still can't find, ask someone if that store carries video games. Maybe not all do?

[quote name='donny2112']It's probably just a couple of shelves in the electronics area. It was in the middle area of the store for me. If you still can't find, ask someone if that store carries video games. Maybe not all do?[/QUOTE]

In my store it was at the front, near DVDs, iPhone accessories, gift stuff, etc.

I agree that you should ask. It really looked like my store was preparing to stop selling any video games whatsoever, so some stores probably already have.

bread's done
Back