Boomtown Season 1 only $16.19!

[quote name='gaelan']how many seasons did this run? i remember watching it and the papers/magazines were like OMG THIS SHOW ROCKS...then it was cancelled.[/quote]

I am pretty sure it only had one season and then it was done.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I am pretty sure it only had one season and then it was done.[/quote]

I sure that is right, but remember that good shows do get canceled. Looking at you Arrested Development.:cold:

[quote name='gaelan']how many seasons did this run? i remember watching it and the papers/magazines were like OMG THIS SHOW ROCKS...then it was cancelled.[/QUOTE]

There was 1 complete season and it got canceled 6 episodes into the second season. I bought the 1st season a while ago and its quite simply an amazing show. I'm kind of disappointed I didn't see it while it was on the air. The second season is not available on DVD and probably never will be.

It was a great show, it a damn shame that all the shows that are good and take place in LA seem to never get picked up. I wonder what's up with that.

The Show was great, the differnt perspectives really made it stand out. I hope at some point the whole thing will be on dvd.

Apparently thw show ran for 2 seasons, the second with only 6 episodes. Why they couldn't just have included te 6 episodes here, I'll never know. Hope they release them.

[quote name='crawdd']Apparently thw show ran for 2 seasons, the second with only 6 episodes. Why they couldn't just have included te 6 episodes here, I'll never know. Hope they release them.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I also hope they release the second season. The last few episodes were really incredible. The high point, though, was an episode in the first season called Home Invasion. If you have a friend with Boomtown, seriously, just watch that one episode, and you'll have to buy it.

bread's done
Back