Booster Trooper Steam Code Giveaway - 3 Codes Available!

RchrdJ

CAGiversary!
We at GamingSurvival.com are giving you the chance to win one of three Steam download codes for Booster Trooper, a fast-paced and frantic multiplayer platform shooter. We recommend the game to those who enjoy online deathmatches and frantic shooting action, check out the full review.

For your chance to win a copy of Booster Trooper, simply comment on any article at GamingSurvival.com. Each comment you leave on an article gives you one entry into the contest.

Contest closes Tuesday July 13, 2010 @ 11:59pm EST.

Left a comment on the Booster Trooper article itself.

Regardless if I win, thanks for bringing this game to my attention OP. Reminds me a lot of Tribes~

Like the site. And commented on a few articles. And they were actually articles I was interested in. Thanks for the contest.

I'm digging the site. Like the reviews... a lot of detail about specific game modes, etc (see Tetris Party Deluxe review). Keep up the good work :)

Contest ends late tonight! We will be picking the winners right after the deadline hits. In order to see if you won, you will need to check your PM box at GamingSurvival.

Best of luck to all of those who entered!

[quote name='RchrdJ']@Torazo - Yes. I'm Canadian myself :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Last night I met someone on XBox Live that lived across the street from me. It was rather weird.

As for the Slimgamer forums, were the Toy Soldier code giveaways, the 2x on the forums, not the podcast, your doing as well?

All of the winners have been notified. Go check your PM boxes on the site!

Thanks to everyone who entered into the contest, without you guys we wouldn't be able to put on these contests. Be sure to continue visiting http://www.gamingsurvival.com/ for more giveaways!

As did I... I tried playing multiplayer, but when I checked, I was literally the only person on there... Was looking at 0/12 servers galore.

I played single player and I have to admit that Soldat is actually better and it is free, which means loads of people to play with, but there are no achievements on Soldat! XD

bread's done
Back