Borat DVD out early at Meijer (extreme YMMV)

TheRobot774

CAG Veteran
Was out looking for Tenacious D tonight and found that a local Meijer (Southfield, MI) had put Borat out early by accident. I went to a few other 24 hour stores and didn't see it at the other locations (most hadn't even put out new releases yet) and didn't see it. So again, this may only be that store. And I know Meijer stores are only found in like 5 states, but I know I'd like to be told about an early release of this movie.

Good luck.

Did you happen to get a price? Circuit City usually has them the day of release for reduced cost so I don't want to pay to much for Borat.

Hmm... wonder if they'll have the stage performances that Cohen did at the premieres on the DVD... my dad was in London during the premier and apparently, Cohen showed up and started doing random shit that was awesome.

I want this DVD.

I saw Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC) out about 5 days early at the Three Rivers Meijer. Also, my roommate bribed a girl there prior to Halo 2's release and got the game early. Of course, the Halo 2 thing was not an accident.

[quote name='nharmon91']eh Im waiting for the Blu-Ray[/QUOTE]
Yeah, me too, this is definitely a movie that would benefit from HD; just think of all the fantastic high definition detail in scenes such as Borat holding up a bag of poop, the shot on camera phone scene in the subway, and the two naked men wrestling.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Yeah, me too, this is definitely a movie that would benefit from HD; just think of all the fantastic high definition detail in scenes such as Borat holding up a bag of poop, the shot on camera phone scene in the subway, and the two naked men wrestling.[/quote]

Not to mention the many shots that were shot in HD.

bread's done
Back